BOSU School Fees 2022/2023 Session: Schedule and How to Pay- Borno State University (BOSU) School Fees 2022/2023 for new and returning students.
One of the first things you are expected to do after course registration and the rest of those things needed for freshers and returning students in Borno State University is payment of school fees.
This article will walk you through the amount payable by new and returning students from first year to final year as well as the school fees schedule, breakdown and how to pay the school fees.
It is expected that after going through this article, the reader should be able to make payment of the school fees all by his or herself without any external guide.
In addition to the BOSU School fees information here, you will also get information such as BOSU School fees payment deadline, BOSU school fees portal, BOSU school fees for freshers, BOSU school fees per semester and even BOSU courses, department and registration procedure. So keep reading to stay informed.
BOSU School Fees Schedule for Undergraduates [New and Returning Students] 2022/2023.
Definitely, new students can’t pay the same with old or returning students. This contains information on BOSU School fees schedule for new and returning undergraduates in a well-organized manner. It contains the amount payable for each semester by the various departments available in the school.
FACULTY OF SCIENCE/AGRIC.
- Indigene – ₦33,000
- Non-Indigene – ₦53,000
- Foreign Students – ₦133,000
FACULTY OF SOCIAL/ARTS SCIENCE
- Indigene – ₦30,000
- Non-Indigene – ₦50,000
- Foreign Students – ₦130,000
- Laboratory/Studio Fees/: (Science Education and Mass Communication Students) – N3,000.00
- Accommodation (Only students willing to stay in Campus) – N25,000.00
- Teaching Practice (Education Students only) – N1,500.00
- Late Registration (Defaulting students only) – N5,000.00
How to pay Borno State University (BOSU) School Fees 2022/2023 Session.
Here contains information for BOSU Fees portal for undergraduates, the places to pay and how to pay for the school fees. The instructions are very short, precise and simple. Read through to understand the payment process. Here is How to Pay BOSU School Fee;
(1) Visit http://www.bosu.edu.ng from any internet access point (E.g. Cybercafés).
(2) Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.bosu.edu.ng
(3) Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
(4) Enter your Jamb registration number and click the VERIFY button.
(5) Select the SCHOOL FEE button and click CONTINUE button.
(6) Select FULL PAYMENT
(7) Click on print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
(8) Click on MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform.
(Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
(9) Select Pay AT BANK mode from the payment mode option menu.
(10) The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
11) An ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP containing your transactions details appears.
12) Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP button to print the slip.
13) With the Acknowledgment slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
14) At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgment slip to accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
15) Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
Any of the following banks are to be used for payment through the eTransact platform
- Union Bank
- Sterling Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
- Diamond Bank
- Unity Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- GTB Bank
- Access Bank
- EcoBank, etc
Note: never you pay your School fees or transfer your acceptance to someone you don’t know to pay for.
- BOSU Cut Off Mark
- BOSU Post UTME Form
- BOSU Post UTME Past Questions
This article has taken you through the entire process of paying BOSU fees and in the process, breaking down the fees per department. It is believed that after going through this article, the students should not just know the stipulated amount to pay, but be able to do the payment themselves.
Should you have any difficulty, you can always reach out to us in the comment section below. We are ready to help. And one last thing, please do not leave this page without sharing this article on the social media platforms by clicking the social icon below. Please share to get others informed.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.