Christopher University Post UTME/DE Screening Form, Screening Date and Requirements 2022/2023 Session.
If you had written JAMB UTME Exam and had chosen the Christopher University Mowe (Christopher University) as your first or second choice, this is to inform you the Christopher University Post UTME Screening Form and the Direct Entry form 2022/2023 academic session is out. The form has been released by the management of the school.
This article on the Christopher University Mowe (Christopher University) Post UTME Form has been publish to help and provide information to the candidate on Christopher University Post UTME Screening Requirement & Eligibility, Christopher University Post UTME Cut Off Mark, Christopher University Post UTME Screening Date and how to apply for Christopher University Post UTME Form 2021/22 session.
If you are applying for the Obafemi Awolowo Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 session, it is essential that the candidates know these things. A soldier who is not prepared will be wounded in battle. So here are the things you need to know about Christopher University Post UTME form 2021.
Is Christopher University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Christopher University post UTME Screening Form and Christopher University Direct Entry form has been jointly released by the school authority. Applicants who had indicated and choosed the Christopher University Mowe (Christopher University) as their first choice are advised to proceed and obtain the form. The details on how to do that have been outlined in this article. Keep reading to get the complete information.
Christopher University Post UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Eligibility and Requirements 2022/2023
To be eligible for the screening, you must meet some criteria. Below are listed the eligibility Criteria for the Christopher University Mowe Post UTME and Direct Entry screening.
What are the needed requirements for the Christopher University Post UTME/DE Screening 2022/2023? Below are the listed requirements. Keep reading to see more.
- The minimum entry requirements for admission into Christopher University are credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- The subjects passed, must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE and MATHEMATICS. Candidates are also to note that there are special requirements for various schools and departments.
- Candidates applying to Christopher University are required to sit for the 2022/2023 UTME of the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities.
- All applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programmes.
Christopher University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Timetable
The requirements have been know, the next important thing that you need to know is the Christopher University Post UTME Screening date, the Christopher University Post UTME Screening venue and the Christopher University Post UTME screening timetable. Failure to take note of this things might make you miss the all-important screening.
Christopher University Post UTME Registration Portal
What is the Christopher University Mowe (Christopher University) screening registration portal? It is very important that you know the correct portal to avoid being scammed. To be sure of the correct portal for the Christopher University Screening 2021, make sure you check on How to Apply for Christopher University Post UTME Form 2021.
Here are some of the very important portal of Christopher University Mowe;
How to Apply for the Christopher University Post UTME Form 2021
After knowing the necessary things like the screening date, requirements, venue and portal, it is now time to apply Christopher University post UTME Form. Applying for the form is pretty straightforward if you can follow the steps we will outline here.
Here are the steps to follow to apply for the Christopher University Mowe post Utme form 2021;
How to Check Christopher University Post UTME Result and Admission List
After applying for the Christopher University Post UTME Screening form 2021, the next thing to do is to prepare for the Christopher University Post UTME Screening Exam by buying their Post UTME Past Questions and answers. Click here to buy Christopher University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for a very cheap amount.
Thereafter, wait for the Christopher University Post UTME Screening Result and the Christopher University Admission list. You can check both on this website as all the schools screening results and admission list have been documented here.
- All applicants are expected to have sat for the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also have credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings. Kindly view Christopher University’s general entry requirements.
- If you have fulfilled the requirements above then visit any of our designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 to Christopher University.
- Then come to the University with proof of the payment above and also with copies of your UTME result, O ‘level result (SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB not more than two sittings), birth certificate and three passport photographs.
- The above documents when submitted, will be screened and verified. Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed. Your admission letter will be sent via same email.
- For online application follow instructions 1 and 2 above, Scan copies of your UTME, O level results, birth certificate, passport photograph and proof of payment (all in jpeg format) then go to the University’s website – www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng under the Admission menu, click on “How to Apply” and then click on ‘Apply Now’ OR simply click here to Apply Now
- Proceed to complete the application form and submit.
- Complete the online application form and upload a recent passport photograph and a clear copy of the payment deposit slip.
- The passport photograph must be on a white background and must not be more than 3 months old.
- All candidates are advised to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- Print acknowledgement slip.
- Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed.
- FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
- GTBANK: 0174829394
FURTHER ENQUIRIES CONTACT
Phone: 090-377-57032, 090-377-57033, 090-377-57036, 090-377-57037
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Conclusion on Christopher University Post UTME Screening Form and Direct Entry Form
Now you know how to apply for the Obafemi Awolowo Post UTME Form, what are you waiting for, head over to the Christopher University portal and apply for the Christopher University post UTME form with ease. If you have any issue, contact us by clicking the WhatsApp icon below. Do not forget to click here for past questions and answers as you prepare for the Christopher University Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 session.
The only sure way to pass Christopher University Post UTME Exams is to use Christopher University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers- Click here to download.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.