JAMB Use of English Questions and Answers for JAMB UTME 2023. JAMB Use of English Questions and Answers for JAMB UTME 2023 is actually available. This is not an expo, there are actual JAMB Past Questions and answers on the English Language, which can be download in PDF here.
This article will show you what JAMB’s Use of English Questions and Answers encompasses, the pattern and format of the examination as well.
You should by now be very aware that JAMB Repeat Questions each year and this year will not be an exception. So it is therefore essential that you get to know the JAMB Repeated Questions on Use of English by downloading the JAMB Use of English Past Questions and Answers 2023.
We have compiled the past question and answers which cover over ten years and it is systematically arranged.
For the best result, please do ensure that you follow the instructions in our guide for a maximum result.
Please mind you, this is not “JAMB Expo”, and as a matter of fact, there is nothing like “JAMB Expo”. It doesn’t exist, you will be scammed, so keep your money.
Passing JAMB is not hard if you do the right thing. SO in this article on JAMB English Questions and Answers, you will be shown at least 10 Sample questions and answers which will help you on a previous of how the actual material looks like.
Does JAMB Repeat Questions on Use of English?
If JAMB does repeat questions on any other subject, then the Use of English should not be an exception. The secret of mastering JAMB Repeated questions and answers of any subject is by getting JAMB Past Questions and Answers.
It is therefore noteworthy that students should get at least 7- 12 years of JAMB past Questions and answers if they truly want to scale through the UTME examination this year.
Below are some strategic examples of how Jamb repeats questions in the UTME examination.
JAMB Use of English Questions and Answers 2023 (Likely Expo)
When you are studying your recommended JAMB Textbooks for Use of English, the under listed areas are what you should focus on;
- Lexis and structure
- Antonyms and Synonyms
SECTION 1 PASSAGE A
Probably the Motorist saw the — 1 — lorry too — 2
- to be able to — 3 — However, he realized that if he kept to the —4 —, a probably — 5
- head on — 6 — would be The only alternative was to take the lesser risk of leaving the road. With great care therefore, he turned sharply — 7 — the road and into the ditch by the — 8 — .The consequence was that, instead of being involved in a serious and probably fatal — 9 —, the — 10 — escaped with a few minor — 11 — and bruises, while the only — 12— to his car was a bent mudguard. By
- 13 — into the roadside ditch to avoid what could have been a collision with the approaching orry, he averted a — 14 — accident at the — 15 — of a few
- 16 — to himself and the slight damage to his
A hotel is supposed to be a home away from home, but the one we — 17 — was hell away from home. Initially, we were deceived by the beautiful surroundings and by the manager’s — 18 — which was warm and inviting. After the usual —19— and signing of forms, we were checked in. We laterdiscovered, to our utterdismay, thatthe hotel 20—manyfacilities and that the few available — 21
- were either faulty or — 22 —. The rooms were somehow tolerable, but there was somcthing we could not manage – food. We complained. lnfact, we ate just to — 23 — alive since whatever was on the
- 24— gave no — 25—. The services there were definitely — 26 —. By the time we were due to —27
- the following day, everybody heaved a sigh of — 28 —. Maybe I heard the manager say: Did you — 29— a nice stay? And thinking he heard somebody say yes, he quickly added: Please — 30 —
In each of the following sentences, there is one word underlined and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to E, choose the word or group of words that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined word and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
- Tunde purchased various articles at the big sale near Kingsway and, surprisingly enough, he……… them all before he reached home that
- destroyed bought C. sold D. distributed
- In this argument, Ade was my supporter even though he is often my in other
- opponent ally C. opposite D. proposer
- People who are normally………often turn to be dauntless heroes in the face of real danger
- unsteadly colourless C. cowardly
- bashful E. unfriendly.
- I encouraged my younger brother to take on Law as a profession while I my sister from doing
- financed warned C. dissuaded D. persuaded
- It is quite customary to intreduce the guest speaker to insult him.
- illegal impolite C. unusual D. useless
- Olu was able to kindle the fire which my father had to later
- kill switch C. extinguish D. destroy
How to get JAMB English Past Questions and Answers in PDF
Getting the material will not be hard if you follow the instructions below;
To download the material, you will need to pay a sum of 2000 naira only (The cost of the past question is 2000 naira) into the following account;
- Account Name: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL
- Account Number: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK.
After Payment, send the following;
- Depositors Name
- Email Address
- Past Question Needed to 07063986527 0r [email protected]
Please all for all inquiries, call or send a direct message on WhatsApp to 07063986527.
- See Also:
- JAMB Physics Questions and Answers
- JAMB Chemistry Questions and Answers
- JAMB Biology Questions and Answers
- JAMB Mathematics Questions and Answers
How to Score Very High on JAMB UTME Exams 2023- Top Secrets
There are top secrets that can help you ace out any examination. This secret can be applied to any examination including the JAMB UTME Examination, especially mathematic questions. Now, you will need to follow these tips and thank me later.
Bonus Tip One: Ensure to Use Past Questions and Answers to Study– Do you really desire to pass your JAMB UTME examination effortlessly? Then do not neglect the use of Past questions and answers in any exams you write especially examinations like the JAMB UTME examination which often repeat questions. The essence of past questions is not really about the repetition of questions, but studying and understanding the pattern in which questions are set. They are times only limited questions will be repeated, and in such scenarios, you will use the ideas generated in the past materials you studied to tackle new questions.
Bonus Tip Two: Use Recommended Textbook– You want to pass your examination and you are studying out of context? You are seriously wasting your effort. The truth is questions are not hijacked from Pluto or mars, questions are set from materials recommended. So make sure to go through the recommended materials.
Bonus Tips Three: Look through the JAMB Syllabus and Brochure- Going through the syllabus and brochure is to ensure that you understand the scheme of things. Don’t go into the JAMB CBT examination hall ignorant of the very essentials things that might disqualify you from making it.
Bonus Tip Four: Revise All You Studied the Day before the Exams– There is something that revision does to you, it sharpens your memory. The reason is that revision is done under stress, and in psychology, there is what is termed as “positive stress”, and the kind of stress you experience during this period is a positive kind of stress, it keeps your brain alert.
Bonus Tip Four: Pray, Hope, and belief- You can only do your best, and leave the rest for providence. Do not work as if it depends on your strength. Your life depends on God, so always make sure you go back to him for help and guidance. It surely helps and I am living proof!
In conclusion, getting the JAMB English Questions and Answers from us is the surest thing to do if you really want to score very high in this year’s JAMB exams. Good luck to you in your forthcoming examination!
If You Want More Information regarding, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.