ESUT Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for ESUT Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the ESUT Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
This article will therefore cover the following articles;
- Esut post utme 2020/2021
- Esut post utme 2020 portal
- Esut latest news on post utme
- esut.edu.ng/post utme
- Esut portal
- Esut post utme 2021 portal
- Esut screening test
- Esut post utme past questions
Download ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Is ESUT Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the ESUT Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the ESUT Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
ESUT Post UTME Screening Requirements 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the ESUT Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
Candidates are to note the following:
- ESUT cut-off mark is 160,except for Medicine and Surgery, Law, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Science and Pharmacy which is 200.
- The screening will be online and candidates are not required to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Test.
- The screening fee is two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Candidates will be notified of their admission status through text messages.
ESUT Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the ESUT Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Visit the school’s portal: portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial
- bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a
- reference number which you would use for payment of N2,000 via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration
- Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- All candidates must upload their O’ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres. Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2020 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after October 31, 2020 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to be screened online. They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUTRegistrar transcripts of their results.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.