EBSU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
This is to inform all candidates who made Ebonyi State University their first choice and those that chose other Institutions but are willing to change to EBSU, who score 120 and above in 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) to access our website and fill our Post UTME Form with full details of their credentials from 15th September to 20th October, 2021
Candidates who had chosen the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for EBSU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the EBSU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Download EBSU Post UTME Past Questions
Is EBSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When is the EBSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the EBSU Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
EBSU Post UTME Screening Requirements 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the EBSU Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
EBSU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the EBSU Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to infoatpast[email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.