CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information. This article will provide the following information for you;
- Crutech post utme form 2023
- Is crutech post utme form out
- edu.ng post utme portal
- Closing date for crutech post utme 2023
- edu.ng portal
- Crutech news today
- Does crutech write post utme
- Crutech portal/payment receipt
- Crutech acceptance fee
- Crutech acceptance fee 2023
Is CRUTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When is the CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the CRUTECH Post UTME Screening 2023. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Requirements 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the CRUTECH Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
The screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2023 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 130 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above-stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08189351784; 09072711614; 09053310247; 08098214667; 09068968666
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here. Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
- CRUTECH Admission List
- CRUTECH School Fees
- CRUTECH Acceptance Fee
- CRUTECH Resumption Date
- CRUTECH Student Portal
- CRUTECH Academic Calendar
- CRUTECH Cut-Off Mark
- CRUTECH Post UTME Past Questions
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.