Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (Federal Poly Ilaro) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent. Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Admission and Screening here.
Candidates who had chosen the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (Federal Poly Ilaro) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (Federal Poly Ilaro) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
Federal Poly Ilaro Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Federal Poly Ilaro cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Candidates seeking admission to Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro must complete the Institution Form available online at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng from October 4, 2021.
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of two thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) as a processing fee.
Authorized banks for this exercise are United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS SHOULD BE PROCESSED ON THE REMIT PLATFORM
Instructions to Candidates
- Log in to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
- Click on “College Portal” on the main menu.
- Scroll down to “New App”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button.
- To generate your invoice, fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your program and Course of Study.
- Go to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and get RRR NUMBER.
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click the “Fill Request Form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Fill out the application form.
- Scan and upload the following:
- a color passport size photograph of no more than 50 kb in the space provided in the online form.
- UTME result ticket notification
- Results O’level(s) for candidates who are not waiting for their result.
- All candidates awaiting results must indicate their exam year and Registration Number and place (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. However, they must upload their result when it is available.
- Confirm and send. Print a copy of the acknowledgment slip
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and legible copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily legible would lose their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the applicant’s name; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution will not be responsible for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and the payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting result Candidates can submit their credentials each time they are obtained. Also, getting a selection form is an ongoing exercise.
- All candidates are expected to provide personal phone numbers and email addresses on their forms. However, notification of admission will be made through the institution’s website.
- Inquiries should be directed to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ALL APPLICANTS ARE RECOMMENDED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES, AND NOTIFICATIONS.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (Federal Poly Ilaro) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.