Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State (Federal Poly Idah) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent. Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State Post UTME Admission and Screening here.
Candidates who had chosen the Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State (Federal Poly Idah) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State (Federal Poly Idah) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
Federal Poly Idah Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Federal Poly Idah cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
CLOSING DATE: Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 16th December, 2021.
The screening exercise is to take place on 17th December 2021 at the Federal Polytechnic ldah by 9.00 am.
- Candidates must provide authentic personal e-mail address and phone numbers as these will serve as the primary means of contacting them.
- The Federal Polytechnic, ldah does not condone any form of falsification of information as it would automatically, disqualify a candidate.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State (Federal Poly Idah) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.