Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Federal Poly Nasarawa) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent. Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Admission and Screening here.
Candidates who had chosen the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Federal Poly Nasarawa) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Federal Poly Nasarawa) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
School of Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options:
- Power and Machines
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with option in Manufacturing.
- Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in:
- Farm Power
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Art and Industrial Design
School of Applied Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Agricultural Technology
- Hospitality Management
School of Business studies
- Business Administration and Management.
- Banking and Finance
- Public Administration
School of Information and Technology
- Computer Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Sciences
- Mass Communication
School of General Studies
- Crime Management
- Environmental and Resource Management Technology
APPROVED NEW PROGRAMMES
- Environmental and Resource Management Technology (ND)
- Hospitality Management (ND)
- Crime Management (ND)
Download Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
Federal Poly Nasarawa Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Federal Poly Nasarawa cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
- Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
- Federal Poly Daura Post UTME/DE Screening Form, Screening Date and Requirements 2022/2023 Session.
- Federal Poly Damaturu Post UTME/DE Screening Form, Screening Date and Requirements 2022/2023 Session.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Federal Poly Nasarawa) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.