FUAM Post UTME/DE Screening Form, Eligibility, Screening Date and Requirements 2022/2023 Session
If you had written JAMB UTME Exam and had chosen the University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) as your first or second choice, this is to inform you of the FUAM Post UTME Screening Form and the Direct Entry form 2022/2023 academic session is out. The form has been released by the management of the school.
This article on the University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Post UTME Form has been publish to help and provide information to the candidate on FUAM Post UTME Screening Requirement & Eligibility, FUAM Post UTME Cut Off Mark, FUAM Post UTME Screening Date and how to apply for FUAM Post UTME Form 2022/22 session.
If you are applying for the Obafemi Awolowo Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 session, it is essential that the candidates know these things. A soldier who is not prepared will be wounded in battle. So here are the things you need to know about FUAM Post UTME form 2022.
So this article will cover information such as;
- fuam post utme 2020/2022
- fuam post utme screening date 2020/2022
- fuam post utme closing date
- www.fuam.edu.ng portal
- fuam admission portal
- is fuam screening form out
- fuam portal 2020
- fuam screening date 2020
- fuam portal 2022
Is FUAM Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Out?
As of the time of writing this article, FUAM Post UTME Screening Form and FUAM Direct Entry form have been jointly released by the school authority. Applicants who had indicated and chosen the University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) as their first choice are advised to proceed and obtain the form. The details on how to do that have been outlined in this article. Keep reading to get the complete information.
FUAM Post UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Eligibility/Requirements for Screening 2022/2023
To be eligible for the screening, you must meet some criteria. Below are listed the eligibility criteria for the University of Agriculture, Makurdi Post UTME, and Direct Entry screening.
What are the needed requirements for the FUAM Post UTME/DE Screening 2022/2023? Below are the listed requirements. Keep reading to see more.
This is to bring to the notice of all Candidates who chose University of Agriculture, Makurdi as First Choice and scored 170 and above in the 2020/2022 UTME/Direct Entry are invited for screening as follows:
Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening:
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening. Registration Forms are available on the University website edu.ng/utme(follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration form from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.
Qualification for Screening
UTME Candidates (100 level): Only Candidates with cutoff marks for the courses they applied for, with the minimum of five (5) O’ level credit passes in the relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the University Portal.
iii. Candidates are to note that the minimum JAMB cutoff marks required for various Progrmmes in the University are as follows:
- College of Veterinary Medicine (200 and above)
- College of Science (200 and above),
- College of Management Sciences (Agric-Business Management) (170 and above),
- College of Food Technology and Human Ecology (200 and above),
- College of Forestry & Fisheries (170 and above),
- College of Engineering (220 and above),
- College of Animal Science (170 and above),
- College of Agronomy (170 and above),
- College of Agricultural Economics & Extension (170 and above),
- College of Agricultural and Science Education (170 and above)
FUAM Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Timetable
The requirements have been know, the next important thing that you need to know is the FUAM Post UTME Screening date, the FUAM Post UTME Screening venue and the FUAM Post UTME screening timetable. Failure to take note of this things might make you miss the all-important screening. The screening shall commence on the 30th April, 2022.
PROPOSED SCREENING SCHEDULE FOR THE 2020/2022 UTME/DE CANDIDATES
|2.||3rd May, 2022||Agricultural Engineering
B. Sc. Physics
B. Sc. Mathematics
B. Sc. Statistics
|3.||4th May, 2022
|Crop and Environmental Protection
Plant Breeding and Seed Science
Agricultural Science Education
Education and Physics
Education and Biology
Education and Chemistry
Education and Integrated Science
|4.||5th May, 2022||Elect/Elect. Engineering|
|5.||6th May, 2022||Agricultural Economics
Fisheries & Aquaculture
|6.||7th May, 2022||Food Science Technology
Home Science and Management
|7.||8th May, 2022||Animal Science
|8.||10th – 11th May, 2022||Microbiology|
|9.||12th May, 2022||Computer Science
FUAM Post UTME Registration Portal
What is the University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) screening registration portal? It is very important that you know the correct portal to avoid being scammed. To be sure of the correct portal for the FUAM Screening 2022, make sure you check on How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Form 2022.
Here are some of the very important portal of University of Agriculture, Makurdi; uam.edu.ng portal
How to Apply for the FUAM Post UTME Form 2022
After knowing the necessary things like the screening date, requirements, venue and portal, it is now time to apply FUAM post UTME Form. Applying for the form is pretty straightforward if you can follow the steps we will outline here.
Here are the steps to follow to apply for the University of Agriculture, Makurdi post Utme form 2022;
Payment for the 2020/2022 Post UTME Screening exercise commences on Monday, Sept 21, 2020. Please check the university website for your department’s specific date. Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N 2,000 (Two thousand Naira) only including bank charges.
Only students who applied to the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi and obtained the minimum requirement are allowed to participate. The list of participants are as published on the University website at www.uam.edu.ng
Use the payment details on the slip to login. The PIN is printed on the payment slip issued to you at the bank or printed online. The schedule of your screening will be available after registration.
You are required to:
- Complete the registration form upon successful login and print your details.
- Come along with a printed copy of the completed form and payment confirmation slip to the venue for documentation.
- A coloured printout of original JAMB result slip (with passport on it).
All payments require that you obtain an invoice that generates a reference number called the Remita Retrival Reference (RRR).
You can make payments online using Debit Cards, Internet Banking platform or any branch of commercial banks nationwide.
To use debit cards (MasterCard, Verve, VISA, UnionPay) follow the guide.
If you intend to make payments in the bank, Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice. Write the RRR on the teller. Request to make payment for University of Agric Mkd using Remita.
To begin your payment process, Enter your Matric./Application/JAMB/Form number or any unique number assigned to you. Click on the ‘Check Payable Fees’ button and follow instructions.
- ayment Options for Fees/Charges: Payment in the Bank or our website will commence on 26th April, 2022.
- Generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY.
- Choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal, uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
There are text instructions/guidelines on how to make payment using the three options on our website fees.uam.edu.ng
The Screening Exercise Session
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
How to Check FUAM Post UTME Result and Admission List
After applying for the FUAM Post UTME Screening form 2022, the next thing to do is to prepare for the FUAM Post UTME Screening Exam by buying their Post UTME Past Questions and answers. Click here to buy FUAM Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for a very cheap amount.
Thereafter, wait for the FUAM Post UTME Screening Result and the FUAM Admission list. You can check both on this website as all the schools screening results and admission list have been documented here.
- FUNAAB Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UNIZIK Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- POLAC Admission Screening Form
- NDA Admission Application Form
Conclusion on FUAM Post UTME Screening Form and Direct Entry Form
Now you know how to apply for the Obafemi Awolowo Post UTME Form, what are you waiting for, head over to the FUAM portal and apply for the FUAM post UTME form with ease. If you have any issue, contact us by clicking the WhatsApp icon below. Do not forget to click here for past questions and answers as you prepare for the FUAM Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 session.
The only sure way to pass FUAM Post UTME Exams is to use FUAM Post UTME Past Questions and Answers- Click here to download.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.