Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF Download
You are all aware that the Oyo State TESCOM Shortlisted Names have been released. The next important thing you should do is to download Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions and Answers. This article will guide you o how to do that. See the details here.
TESCOM is saddled with the responsibility of training of officers on grade level 13 and beyond in leadership and managerial skills to ensure the uniformity and standardization so that the scarce resources are judiciously utilized. The Establishment is represented at the Personnel Management Board Committees of both Junior and Senior Staff in the Education Districts.
Why You Need Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Oyo State TESCOM either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Oyo State TESCOM.
Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions and Answers Samples
1. The common features of most curriculum models are:
a. Learning experiences and content
b. Objectives and learning experiences.
c. Objectives and evaluation
d. Organization of content and learning experience
e. Content and evaluation
2. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes
a. Society-centered learning.
b. Teacher-centered learning
c. Child-centered learning
d. Parent-centered learning
3. Which of the following is not a method of teaching?
a. Discussion method
b. Project method
c. Interactive method
d. Powerpoint presentation
e. Distraction method
4. Agencies of curriculum planning and innovation in Nigeria include
a. NERDCand NAFDAC
b. NERDCand TRCN
d. NCCE and NBTE
5. An importance of a lesson plan is that it
a. Guides the teacher in the delivery of lesson
b. Evaluated the learners in the classroom
c. Guides the school in implementing its programs
d. Guides the teacher in planning
6. THE guiding principle of the Nigeria traditional education was
7. Islamic Education was introduced to Nigeria in the
e. 16th century
8. Which of these was not a problem in the implementation of early colonial education programs?
a. Lack of central school laws
b. Lack of standard qualification for teachers
c. Emphasis on conversion to Christianity
d. Emphasis on the future leaders
e. Lack of common syllabus
9. Which of the following was not provided for in the Nigerian Education ordinance of 1887?
a. Board of Education
b. Grants-in-aid to schools
c. Parents’ right to choose a religion of instruction
d. Certification of teacher
e. Power of Governor to establish and maintain schools
10. The UPE scheme was launched in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria in?
a. 1955 and 1958 respectively
b. 1955 and 1957 respectively
c. 1954 and 1958 respectively
d. 1952 and 1953 respectively
e. 1950 and 1959 respectively
11. Which of the following was not a major problem in the implementation of the 1976 Universal Primary Education?
a. Language policy …
b. Political discrepancies
c. Financial problem
d. Girl-child education
e. Public enlightenment
12. Which of these is not one of the functions of philosophy?
a. Analytic function
b. Speculative function
c. Inspirational function
d. Prescriptive function
e. Descriptive function
13. Philosophy can be described as an activity in three modes or styles namely
a. Speculative, metaphysics and prescriptive
b. Speculative, prescriptive and analytic
c. Speculative, analytic and epistemology
d. Metaphysics, analytic and Prescriptive
e. Prescriptive, epistemology and axiology
14. Area of Philosophical inquiry include
a. Metaphysic, epistemology
b. Metaphysic and mechanism and epistemology
c. Metaphysics, axiology and materialism
d. Epistemology, axiology and mechanism
e. Metaphysics, materialism, and mechanism.
15. The school of philosophy of education associated with the concepts of freedom, choice responsibility, and self-reliance is
16. A factor that is not directly responsible for examination malpractices in school is
a. Lack of committed teachers
b. Religious intolerance
c. The inability of teachers to make lessons interesting
d. The inability of school managers to motivate teachers
e. Student desperation for certificates.
17. In the study of society, the family value commonly emphasized is
c. Serial polygamy
18. A theoretical perspective that Is not emphasized in the sociology of education is
19. The major consequence of Western education in Nigeria is.
a. Decentralization of the system
b. Lack of teacher preparation
c. Destruction of indigenous cultures
d. Centralization of the system
20. Which of the following is not a factor that holds society together?
a. Participation and interaction
21. Which of the following is not a characteristic of the second group in the socialization process?
a. Impersonal behavior
b. Intimate relationship
c. Indirect contact
d. Limited face to face contact
e. Formal behavior
22. The Management of secondary schools in a State is the responsibility of the
a. Schools Board
b. Ministry of Education
c. Executive Council
d. Education committee
How to Download Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063986527. MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
Can You Trust Us After Payment-Delivery Assurance (100%)
Past Questions PDF might be relatively new, but we have been selling past questions since 2017 as Examstuts, we are also the proud owners of Studydriller.com a foremost education and career blog in Nigeria.
So what should you do? Stop wasting time and grab your phone immediately. Put a call through to us on 07063986527 or WhatsApp before you make that transfer.
Past Question PDF Publishes the latest and most updated Past Questions and answers on Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF, School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF, Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF, Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated to any of the organization’s mention here. Some of the organizations here do not release their past questions, so we can only compile likely questions and answers very related to the organization.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.