FUNAI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Free PDF 2022.
This article will guide you on how to apply for the Federal University Ndufu Alike post UTME and download FUNAI Post UTME Past Question and Answers.
FUNAI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Getting the Federal University Ndufu Alike Post UTME Past Questions and the Answers is not just essential but MANDATORY if you want to succeed in the upcoming FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exams. So keep reading to stay informed.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free FUNAI PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
The Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo is a relatively young Nigerian University located in Ndufu Alike Ikwo Local Government Area in the South Eastern State of Ebonyi.
What are Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
Post UTME Past Questions papers and Answers are questions and answers from previous Post UTME exams sat in the school. It is a compilation of previous years’ Post UTME questions with the authentic answers.
The Important of Using Past Questions to Prepare For Examination
The importance of past questions when it come to passing exams cannot be overemphaized, in fact it is indispensable.
If you want to succeed in any exams, you will need to study with past questions. Past questions are so important in exams that a popular academic website in Nigeria did write an article on the importance of past questions in passing exams in Nigeria. Make sure to check it out.
Why Should You USE Examstuts Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
I know you might be wondering why you should use our past questions. Yes you have every reason to wonder, because I can emphatically state that our site is one of the best when it comes to post UTME past questions in Nigeria. Can you beat that? Our delivery is real time. You pay on the spot and get your past question on the spot via your email or whatsapp as well.
FUNAI Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers 2022/2023
1. According to the author couples get to a crucial stage in their relationship (a) when they show their assets and liabilities (b) when they display responsibility and positive attitudes (c) when they look for compatible beliefs and attitudes (d) when they show how they react to circumstances
2. From the passage, we learn that compatibility is measured in terms of (a) good and bad qualities (b) adequate knowledge of each other (c) individual responsibility (d) reactions to a variety of situations
3. The primary audience(s) for the above passage are (a) young unmarried adults (b) people seeking compatibility in their partner (c) those who fall in love at first sight (d) the general public and marriage counsellors
4. The best title for the passage is (a) researches on marriage compatibility (b) liabilities and assets in marriage (c) compatibility in marriage (d) responsibility in marriage
5. To be unpleasantly surprised” in the passage means to be (a) physically prepared for any eventuality (b) psychological prepared for my eventuality (c) seriously shocked by the outcome of the union (d) taken unawares when marriage is done
How to Download FUNAI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The cost of the newly updated Federal University Ndufu Alike Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00naira only for four subject’s combination.
For instance you are writing for FUNAI Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
See The Payment Detail Below.
To get FUNAI Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Pay into the account below.
Account Name: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL
Account Number: 0318379097
After Payment , send the following
(1) Depositors name,
(2) Teller number,
(3) Amount paid
(3) Proposed course of study and
(4) School to 07063986527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The purchased FUNAI Post-UTME Past question and Answers will be uploaded immediately into your email address within the next 24 hours.
If you have purchased yours, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below.
CALL EXAMSTUTS: 07063986527
Send all your mails to email@example.com
How to Pass FUNAI Post UTME Exams 2022/2023 Session
These are the laws to pass this year Post-UTME exams beyond the average level.
- Familiarize yourself with the Syllabus
- Get past question
- Know the departmental cut off mark for your course
- Apply for Exams on time
- Know your subject combination
- Be hungry for success
- Do not procrastinate
- Read! Read! Read!
- Have a schedule for studying
- Put your past questions into use
- Test and time yourself
- Learn to use a memory technique
- If you are a science student practice without a calculator
See How to Pass Post UTME Screening Exams 2022/2023
FUNAI Post UTME Form
We believe you found value going through this article, please do not hesitate to share this article to get others informed.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.