Ilaropoly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF-Free Download.
This article will guide you on how to download the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. The details of the Past question can be found in this article. The material is in PDF and contains questions and answers from previous years’ aptitude test.
This past questions on Ilaropoly will be perfectly suited for people who are preparing to gain admission into Federal Polytechnic Ilaro.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free Ilaropoly PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in Ilaropoly which include;
- Ilaropoly Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- Ilaropoly Law Post UTME Past Questions
- Ilaropoly Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
Below is a piece of brief information on the school. knowing a little about the school is an added advantage as it will help in questions regarding the history of the institution.
The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro was established by Decree No. 33 of July 25, 1979. The Polytechnic opened to students on November 15, 1979 on a temporary site provided by its host community, the ancient town of Ilaro, Ogun State. The first site of the Polytechnic was the compound of the Anglican Grammar School, Ilaro about half a kilometre from Ilaro township junction. The Polytechnic was on this temporary site till 1983 when it moved to its permanent site along Ilaro/Oja-Odan Road, about three kilometres from Ilaro Township. It is alos about 60 kilometers from Idiroko, a Nigerian Border town with Benin Republic. Ilaro town itself is an ancient town, land locked between Lagos and Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun State. The polytechnic occupies a total of 898.116 hectares land area on its permanent site.
Should You Use this Past Questions?
Why not? The past question material is in PDF and delivery assurance is within 24hours of payment. The material is self-explanatory with the answers it contains. The mathematics questions that are theory are welled solved.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Ilaropoly either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Ilaropoly.
Ilaropoly Post UTME Past Questions Samples PDF
Here are free questions you can practice with. The answers are in Bold.
1. If N25, 000.00 is kept in a bank at the rate of 2% simple interest, how much will it amount to at the end of 5 years?
A. N2, 500.00
B. N5, 000.00
C. N12, 500.00
D. N27, 500.00
2. If5x-3=4x-7, what is the value of 6x?
3. Varies directly as y and inversely as z, when x = 5, y = 2 and z = 1. What is the value of x when y and z = 2?
4. A sum of money is given as N750, 000.00, what is the total sum?
5. The product of the three numbers is 3876. Two of the numbers are 17 and 19. What is the third number?
7. Accounting bases comprise the following except
8. Field of accounting may be the following except
9. Journal may be grouped into the following except
B. purchases day book
C. returns day book
10. The apex bank of any country is
A. UBA and Zenith
B. Sterling bank
C. Central bank
D. First bank and UBN
How to Download Ilaropoly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063985527.
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
Other Post UTME Past Questions to Download
- Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
- Federal Poly Damaturu Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
- Fed Poly Bida Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.