IMT ENUGU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: Screening Date and Requirements.
This is to inform all candidates who had chosen the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu (IMT ENUGU) as their first and second choice that the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening form is out. The screening procedure; timetable, screening date, requirements, and eligibility as well as the application procedure and cut-off point has been released as well. This article will help you in the process of applying for IMT ENUGU Admission 2022/2023. Keep reading to get the complete information.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for IMT ENUGU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the IMT ENUGU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu (IMT ENUGU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is IMT ENUGU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the IMT ENUGU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the IMT ENUGU Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CO-OPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FASHION DESIGN AND CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- GLASS/CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Download IMT ENUGU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the IMT ENUGU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
IMT ENUGU Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the IMT ENUGU Post UTME Screening 2021/2022 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
IMT ENUGU Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the IMT ENUGU cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
IMT ENUGU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
The screening exam, which will be computer-based, takes place from 7th – 11th of December, 2021.
Venue: CBT CENTRE, IMT (CAMPUS3), ENUGU.
Deadline: Not Specified.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact: 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates are also advised to change to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.
How to Apply for IMT ENUGU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the IMT ENUGU Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Click this link to apply; https://portal.imt.edu.ng/slms.application/application/index
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at the top right-hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE that contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through the INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through the IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu (IMT ENUGU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.