Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Form 2022/2023 Admission is Out- Apply Here.
This article has been created to provide you with information concerning the Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023 session. This article contains information on the Admission requirements, Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers, Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Examination Time Table, etc. All the information you find here will not just help you in applying for the Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Form, but also how to pass the Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Screening Examination 2022.
About Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission
Kaduna State College of Nursing form is out for candidates seeking admission into the college. All suitable and qualified candidates who are interested can apply online.
The programme is for three years after which candidates will be presented for the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN) Final Qualifying Examinations. Upon passing the exams you will be eligible for registration with N&MCN as Registered Nurse (RN).
The following courses are offered by the College:
- Basic Nursing: This is a three (3) year programme. It is split into six (6) semesters.
- Basic Midwifery: This is also a three (3) year programme which is split into six (6) semesters.
- Post-Basic Nursing: This is an eighteen-month programme which is split into three (3) semesters.
Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form Requirements 2022
What are the requirements needed before one can be eligible for Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission? Here are the highlighted requirements for being eligible for admission this year.
- Candidates must have at least credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology in not more than two sittings
- Acceptable SSCE results are WAEC, NECO NABTEB, and GCE.
- Candidates can combine WAEC with NECO, WAEC May/June with WAEC GCE or NECO June/July with NECO GCE
- NABTEB is also accepted, but the two (2) sittings must be NABTEB
- Only female applicants are accepted for midwifery
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age as the time of admission
- Applicants don’t need to have written JAMB UTME before obtaining the form.
Mode of Application-How to Apply
Here is the method of application for the Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form.
- Visit the College web site on https://kscnm-sch.ng/index.php
- Go to Admission Page and click on Request for the free Application form
- Create Account using a valid email and a password
- Login with your login details
- Fill the required fields with correct information
- Upload your photograph
- Provide new scratch card details for the O’level sittings listed.
- Check the Checkbox to indicate that you have read and agreed to the above terms
- Submit the completed information
- Print the acknowledgment slip which contains your application number
Kaduna State College of Nursing Entrance Examination Date 2022:
Tuesday 24th November to Thursday 28th November, 2020.
Candidates shall be communicated through the telephone number they provided in the Signed application forms, after the submission of the application.
- JAFAD College of Nursing Science (JAFADCONS) Form
- Abia State School of Nursing Umuahia & Amachara Admission Form
- Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Obangede Admission Form
- Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form
- Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Admission Form
Was this article helpful? Please click the share button and leave your comments before to let us know what you think. Also, take the time to rate this article. What is your rating Don’t leave without commenting or rating? It is very important to us.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.