Bowen University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Bowen University, Iwo (Bowen University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Bowen University, Iwo (Bowen University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Bowen University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Bowen University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Bowen University, Iwo (Bowen University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Bowen University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Bowen University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Bowen University, Iwo Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Bowen University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Bowen University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Bowen University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Bowen University Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Bowen University, Iwo? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Bowen University Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- All participants are required to sit for the current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and pick Bowen as their First Choice of Institution.
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four (4) other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programmes, the five (5) credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY
- All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department/programme.
All direct entry candidates are required to apply through JAMB.
Bowen University Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Bowen University cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Bowen University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Bowen University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Bowen University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Application Fee: N10,000
- Programme: Undergraduate
- Mode of Entry: UTME and DE
1. Click on the link below for the pre-registration exercise:
2. Verify your email by checking your email inbox, spam, or all mail for a notification.
3. Click on the link and login with your registered email and password as received to proceed.
4. Make payment for your application form with ATM card on the admissions portal to continue the application process.
5. Complete and Submit your application.
6. Login with the same email and password used for the application form for your Post-UTME examination with the link below:
7. Contact Fisoye on +234 803 492 0436 or Chuks on +2349035243408 for clarification when support is needed.
Babcock University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
Augustine University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023
AUN Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
Al-Qalam University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Bowen University, Iwo (Bowen University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.