Kwara State Poly Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: Screening Date and Requirements.
This is to inform all candidates who had chosen the Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwara State Poly) as their first and second choice that the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening form is out. The screening procedure; timetable, screening date, requirements and eligibility as well as the application procedure and cut off point has been released as well. This article will help you in the process of apply for Kwara State Poly Admission 2022/2023. Keep reading to get the complete information.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Kwara State Poly Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Kwara State Poly Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwara State Poly) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Kwara State Poly Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Kwara State Poly Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Kwara State Poly Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Mangement And Valuation
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure And Tourism management
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Public Administration
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Transport Planning and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mineral Resources Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
- Transportation Planning and Management.
Download Kwara State Poly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Kwara State Poly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Kwara State Poly Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Kwara State Polytechnic? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Kwara State Poly Post UTME Screening 2021/2022 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 120 in the 2021 UTME.
Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
Kwara State Poly Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Kwara State Poly cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Kwara State Poly Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Kwara State Poly Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Kwara State Poly Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through the Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/preadmission.php.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- All candidates seeking for Admission into the Kwara state polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission
- All HND candidates must have provided the transcript of their Academic Records from their respective institutions before they can be eligible for Admission
- All ND Applicants who picked Kwara state polytechnic as second and third choice should apply for change of institution and make Kwara state polytechnic their first choice before registering for POST UTME and
- Registration closes on October 6th,2021
Candidates awaiting Ordinary Level Result should not apply.
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening exercise for further information, contact: 08030832789, 07035236096
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwara State Poly) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.