LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: Screening Date and Requirements.
This is to inform all candidates who had chosen the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) as their first and second choice that the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening form is out. The screening procedure; timetable, screening date, requirements and eligibility as well as the application procedure and cut off point has been released as well. This article will help you in the process of apply for LASPOTECH Admission 2022/2023. Keep reading to get the complete information.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for LASPOTECH Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is LASPOTECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Art And Design
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration And Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fisheries Technology
- Food Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure And Tourism Management
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Urban And Regional Planning
Download LASPOTECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the LASPOTECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Lagos State Polytechnic? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening 2021/2022 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
LASPOTECH Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the LASPOTECH cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
The application form closes by 11:59pm on 30th November, 2021.
NB: Candidates are not required to be physically present for the session.
For further information, contact
08150999945, 07014623549 or 08171394127
Follow us on twitter: Rlaspotech
Facebook: laspotech Ikorodu
How to Apply for LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Click here to apply https://enrol.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only. This fee includes administrative and bank charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic websites (https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng) and follow the instructions as stated in i-xv below
- Log on LASPOTECH website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Click on the “2021/2022 Admission Applications” link on the Navigation pane.
- Select POST UTME Screening
- Click on “View Available Programmes” to see available programmes.
- Click on “Apply to start creating a profile”
- Fill the profile form and use your JAMB registration number as your username and choose a password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, provide a valid and functional email address and GSM number.
- Then, click on “Continue”
- Check your email for a confirmation notification.
- Login with your username and password
- Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a web/internet enabled ATM card (Master, VISA or Verve card) you can also make use of PAY ATTITUDE for your payments).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of ₦2,000.00 only (Two Thousand Naira only), inclusive of Bank charges
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to scan and upload your WAEC/NECO/GCE of not more than 120kb each, as well as previous educational history.
- You will also be required to upload a colored passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
- Click “Submit”
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present the form at a later date
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.