LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
This article will provide you with the following;
- When is lautech post utme exam starting
- When is lautech post utme 2020/2021
- How much is lautech post utme form
- How to apply for lautech post utme
- Lautech post utme 2021 portal
- Lautech post utme past questions
- Lautech admission screening exercise
- Lautech latest news on post utme
Is LAUTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the LAUTECH Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
General Notice and Information to all Candidates
Notice is hereby given to all candidates who chose LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice or those willing to change to LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice in the 2020/2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) screening exercise and oral interview for Direct Entry candidates for admission to the University’s various programmes will be conducted on a date to be announced soon.
However, application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, August 21 to Sunday, November 29, 2020. Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB National Matriculation list for the year. For UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Requirements 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the LAUTECH Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit and JUPEB/ A’ Level for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects.
Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in the completion of their application forms.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) as well as familiarize themselves with the available programmes in the University and the requirements for O’Level, A’Level and UTME subjects for each of the programmes so indicated.
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application forms having uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 20kb.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as a means of identification. The COLOUR PRINT OUT acknowledgement page should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise. Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results when released must be uploaded on the PUTME portal of the University as well as on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the CBT as scheduled automatically forfeits being considered for admission. The use of cell phones and any unauthorized device is not allowed during the screening exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Direct Entry Candidates including those on LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session in the university must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB to be eligible for the oral screening interview which date shall be announced soon. However, candidates are expected to forward their academic transcript to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso not later than Friday, October 16, 2020.
- Candidates are to visit the admission portal of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to complete and submit their applications while ensuring strict compliance with admission requirements of the University before applying for any of its programmes.
Candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn. Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KASU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- SLU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- IMSU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- IAUE Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- IBBU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.