MCU School Fees 2022/2023 Session: Schedule and How to Pay- Mcpherson University, Seriki Sotayo, Ajebo (MCU) School Fees 2022/2023 for new and returning students.
One of the first things you are expected to do after course registration and the rest of those things needed for freshers and returning students in Mcpherson University, Seriki Sotayo, Ajebo is payment of school fees.
This article will walk you through the amount payable by new and returning students from first year to final year as well as the school fees schedule, breakdown and how to pay the school fees.
It is expected that after going through this article, the reader should be able to make payment of the school fees all by his or herself without any external guide.
In addition to the MCU School fees information here, you will also get information such as MCU School fees payment deadline, MCU school fees portal, MCU school fees for freshers, MCU school fees per semester and even MCU courses, department and registration procedure. So keep reading to stay informed.
MCU School Fees Schedule for Undergraduates [New and Returning Students] 2022/2023.
Definitely, new students can’t pay the same with old or returning students. This contains information on MCU School fees schedule for new and returning undergraduates in a well-organized manner. It contains the amount payable for each semester by the various departments available in the school.
Faculty of Basic Medical Science
- Nursing = N1,000,000 per session
- Medical Laboratory Science = N700,000 per session
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Computer Science = N700,000 per session
- Biochemistry = N630,000 per session
- Microbiology = N630,000 per session
- Software Engineering = N700,000 per session
- Information Technology = N700,000 per session
- Cyber Security = N700,000 per session
College of Social and Management Sciences
- Accounting = N700,000 per session
- Finance = N420,000 per session
- Economics = N670,000 per session
- Business Administration = N620,000 per session
- Mass Communication = N700,000 per session
- Marketing = N420,000 per session
- International Relations = N620,000 per session
- Religion and Peace Studies = N299,000 per session
- History = N370,000 per session
- English Language = N440,000 per session
SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
- PGD Computer Science = N250,000 (for entire duration – two semesters)
- M.Sc. Accounting = N500,000 (for entire duration – three semesters)
- M.Sc. Computer Science = N500,000 (for entire duration – three semesters)
- MBA = N850,000 (for entire duration – four semesters)
- Ph.D Computer Science = N900,000 (for entire duration – six semesters)
How to pay Mcpherson University, Seriki Sotayo, Ajebo (MCU) School Fees 2022/2023 Session.
Here contains information for MCU Fees portal for undergraduates, the places to pay and how to pay for the school fees. The instructions are very short, precise and simple. Read through to understand the payment process. Here is How to Pay MCU
- Log in to the portal here.
- Follow the instructions on the portal on how to pay.
- After payment, make sure that you print out your receipt for payment
- If there is anything you don’t understand, visit the school.
This article has taken you through the entire process of paying MCU fees and in the process, breaking down the fees per department. It is believed that after going through this article, the students should not just know the stipulated amount to pay, but be able to do the payment themselves.
Should you have any difficulty, you can always reach out to us in the comment section below. We are ready to help. And one last thing, please do not leave this page without sharing this article on the social media platforms by clicking the social icon below. Please share to get others informed.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.