JAMB Repeated Questions and Answers for all Subject 2023 | See JAMB Expected Question 2023 . JAMB Repeated Questions are a must for you to know if you want to pass UTME exams 2023 . See the JAMB likely and expected questions 2023 in this article. The complete details can be seen below.
The JAMB Questions and answers cover subject areas such as English language, Mathematics Physics, Biology, Government and Economics, etc.
This article will do justice to the issue of knowing what to study and practice for the 2023 JAMB UTME Examination.
Does JAMB Repeat Questions?
One of the burgeoning questions I often get from UTME Candidates is “Does JAMB Repeat Questions?” So will JAMB Repeat questions in JAMB UTME exams 2023 ?
The answers to the questions lie in the fact of whether JAMB repeats questions in the UTME examination. If jamb does repeat questions, then certainly they will be past questions from previous JAMB UTME examinations.
There will be some JAMB frequently repeated questions per subject listed in this article. Meanwhile please do yourself a service of favor by getting the JAMB Past questions and answers, it is free and in PDF-a a complete pack.
Why You Need to Know Questions JAMB frequently Repeats
Knowing which question JAMB repeats yearly is very important because it the bedrock and foundation on which your success depends on. Here are some top reasons you need JAMB repeated past questions.
You will answers the questions on time without much stress because you have come across them before.
You will increase your chances of scoring higher because you will definitely get the answers to the questions correct.
Scoring higher increase your chances of securing admission to the institution of your choice.
Below are the downloadable jamb past questions we have gathered together for those preparing for UTME 2023 . Click on the subject you want to begin the download process.
- Biology JAMB Past Questions
- Chemistry JAMB Past Questions
- Commerce JAMB Past Questions
- CRK JAMB Past Questions
- Economics JAMB Past Questions
- Government JAMB Past Questions
- Mathematics JAMB Past Questions
- Physics JAMB Past Questions
- Principle of Accounts JAMB Past Question
- Use of English JAMB Past Question
- JAMB Literature Past Questions
JAMB Frequently Repeated Question on Physics
Here are examples of JAMB questions frequently repeated on physics, these questions will certainly be repeated in JAMB UTME Examination 2023 .
- The bond between silicon and germanium is – Answer is covalent (2013, 2011 UTME)
- The energy of a photon having a wavelength of 10-10m is – in this case, they may change the value of the wavelength in another year
- If a sonometer has a fundamental frequency of 450Hz, what is the frequency of the fifth overtone?
- A bullet fired vertically upward from a gun held 2.0m above the ground reaches its maximum height in 4.0 s. calculate its initial velocity.
Questions on scalar and vector quantities with example frequently comes out
Heat capacity, the efficiency of a machine (M.A and V.R), optics, mechanics, half-life, arrangement of resistors and capacitors in series and parallel, sound waves, etc. are areas JAMB likes taking questions.
JAMB Questions Frequently Repeated | Chemistry
Here are examples of JAMB questions frequently repeated in Chemistry, these questions will certainly be repeated in JAMB UTME Examination 2023 .
- Millikan’s contribution to the development of atomic theory is the determination of – Answer is a charge on an electron
- Tetraoxosulphate(VI) acid burns the skin by – dehydration
Laying your hands on past questions is a way to extract information on the area you should concentrate on when reading. This approach can be used for Biology, Use English, Economics, Government, etc.
JAMB Use of English Most Repeated Questions
Here are examples of JAMB questions frequently repeated on JAMB Use of English, these questions will certainly be repeated in JAMB UTME Examination 2023 .
In each of questions 31 to 45, choose the option opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics.
1. Only those who are gullible fall victim to his trickery.
A. saucy B. devastated C. courteous D. astute
2. He is well known for his inordinate ambition.
A. excessive B. passionate C. moderate D. sound
3. Students could be timid.
A. friendly B. bold C. covetous D. pugnacious
4. The witness decided to conceal the evidence.
A. divulge B. hide C. destroy D. pugnacious
5. The members of the congregation were inspired by the sermon.
A. bewitched B. enthralled C. disenchanted D. disorientated
6. Agbenu was ecstatic about her result.
A. dispassionate B. sad C. pessimistic D. mad
7. The labour leader’s recalcitrant stance was applauded.
A. stubborn B. flexible C. uncompromising D. well-informed
8. A cool bath in a hot weather can be truly invigorating.
A. devastating B. unpalatable C. debilitating D. disgusting
9. I am loath to do the assignment.
A. willing B. unwilling C. waiting D. dying
10. Toyin is married to an impatient, self-centered man.
A. a fretful B. a tolerant C. an edgy D. a tolerable
See the complete JAMB questions frequently repeated on JAMB Use of English.
JAMB Most Repeated Questions on Mathematics
Here are examples of JAMB questions frequently repeated on Mathematics, these questions will certainly be repeated in JAMB UTME Examination 2023 .
1. Correct 241.34 (3 x 10-3)2 to 4 significant figures
2. At what rate would a sum of #100.00 deposited for 5 years raise interest of #7.50?
3. Three children shared a basket of mangoes in such a way that the first child took ¼ of the mangoes and the second ¾ of the remainder. What fraction of the mangoes did the third child take?
4. Simplify and express in standard form (0.00275 x 0.00640/( 0.025 x 0.08)
A. 8.8 x 10-1
B. 8.8 x 102
C. 8.8 x 10-3
D. 8.8 x 103
5. Three brothers in a business deal share the profit at the end of the contract. The first received 1/3 of the profit and the second 2/3 of the remainder. If the third received the remaining #12.000.00, how much profit did they share?
6. Simplify √160r2 + √(71r4 + √100r3
7. Simplify √27 + 3/√3
A. 4√3 B. 4/√3 C. 3√3 D. 3√/4
8. Simplify 3Log69 + Log612 + Log664 – Log672
A. 5 B. 7776 C. Log631 D. (7776)6
9. Simplify (1 + 1)-1
10. Find the sum of the first twenty terms of the arithmetic progression Log a, Log a2, Log a3
A. log a20
B. log a21
C. log a200
D. log a210
JAMB repeated question is essential for any candidates who hope to score high in JAMB and gain admission into any higher institution in Nigeria. Finally, the best way to know all JAMB repeated questions for all subjects is to download JAMB Past Questions and answers for all subjects. In addition, it is also very important that you purchase the JAMB CBT Software to further increase your chances of scoring very high in the JAMB UTME Examination 2023 .
We hope this article was exactly what you needed in your journey to passing the 2023 UTME examination. Best wishes from our team at Pastquestionpdf.
Was this article helpful? Please click the share button and leave your comments before to let us know what you think. Also, take the time to rate this article. What is your rating Don’t leave without commenting or rating? It is very important to us.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.