MOUAU Post UTME/DE Screening Form, Eligibility, Screening Date and Requirements 2022/2023 Session.
If you had written JAMB UTME Exam and had chosen the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike (MOUAU) as your first or second choice, this is to inform you the MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form and the Direct Entry form 2022/2023 academic session is out. The form has been released by the management of the school.
This article on the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Form has been published to help and provide information to the candidate on MOUAU Post UTME Screening Requirement & Eligibility, MOUAU Post UTME Cut Off Mark, MOUAU Post UTME Screening Date and how to apply for MOUAU Post UTME Form 2021/22 session.
If you are applying for the Obafemi Awolowo Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 session, it is essential that the candidates know these things. A soldier who is not prepared will be wounded in battle. So here are the things you need to know about MOUAU Post UTME form 2021.
Is MOUAU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Out?
As at the time of writing this article, MOUAU post UTME Screening Form and MOUAU Direct Entry form have been jointly released by the school authority. Applicants who had indicated and chosen the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike (MOUAU) as their first choice are advised to proceed and obtain the form. The details on how to do that have been outlined in this article. Keep reading to get the complete information.
MOUAU Post UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Eligibility for Screening 2022/2023
To be eligible for the screening, you must meet some criteria. Below are listed the eligibility Criteria for the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike Post UTME and Direct Entry screening.
All candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME examinations and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike their first choice are eligible.
MOUAU Post UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Screening Requirements 2022/2023
What are the needed requirements for the MOUAU Post UTME/DE Screening 2022/2023? Below are the listed requirements. Keep reading to see more.
Applicants seeking admission into First Year of any degree course in the University must be qualified for admission before the beginning of the session in which they wish to enter. The applicants must meet the following:
- The general entrance requirements, and
- Additional College or Departmental course requirements.
Intending Students of the University are advised to go through the Admission requirements to ensure that they had satisfied the requirements before they apply for Admission.
Applications for courses leading to first degrees must be made on the prescribed website.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENT
The minimum age for admission is 16 years. Students are admitted into the University degree programmes through a competitive entrance examination (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination -UTME) organized by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). A candidate must in addition have an acceptable score in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Examination or a Diploma, NCE with at least lower credit. The candidate should at least possess a minimum of 5 credit passes at the SSCE or equivalent obtained at not more than 2 sittings in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics.
The B. Agriculture programme, requires five credit passes in SSCE/WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level which must include Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science, Mathematics, Physics and English Language. However, every applicant must have attempted Physics and Mathematics at WASC/SSCE/GCE O’ Level. The exact requirements of different programmes which may be modified from time to time by the university Senate could be obtained from the University Registry as well as JAMB’s information publications for potential students.
Admission is based on a combination of ‘O’ Level results with the following qualifications:
I. OND/ND (Distinction)
ii. HND (Credit)
iii. NCE (Double Major) at Credit Level
iv. OND/ND (Credit)
v. NCE (Double Major/Merit Level)
Candidates with qualifications as in (i), (ii) and (iii) as listed above may be admitted into the 200 level while those as in (iv) or (v) may be admitted into the 100 level. Holders of the ND with a minimum of upper credit passes in addition to O level credit passes are normally admitted into the 200 level of the programme while holders of HND certificates may be admitted into the 300 level except for the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine programme.
The degree duration shown for most programmes is for UME candidates. Candidates with ND and HND or their equivalents spend fewer years in their programmes (as stated above), e.g. four or three years, respectively, in the B. Agric. compared to five years for UME candidates.
MOUAU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Timetable
The requirements have been know, the next important thing that you need to know is the MOUAU Post UTME Screening date, the MOUAU Post UTME Screening venue and the MOUAU Post UTME screening timetable. Failure to take note of this things might make you miss the all-important screening.
MOUAU Post UTME Registration Portal
What is the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike (MOUAU) screening registration portal? It is very important that you know the correct portal to avoid being scammed. To be sure of the correct portal for the MOUAU Screening 2021, make sure you check on How to Apply for MOUAU Post UTME Form 2021.
Here are some of the very important portal of Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike; https://portal.mouau.edu.ng
How to Apply for the MOUAU Post UTME Form 2021
After knowing the necessary things like the screening date, requirements, venue and portal, it is now time to apply MOUAU post UTME Form. Applying for the form is pretty straightforward if you can follow the steps we will outline here.
Here are the steps to follow to apply for the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike post Utme form 2021;
Follow the procedure outlined below to obtain MOUAU post UTME/DE form online:
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at https://portal.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2022/2023 Admission Screening banner.
- Enter a valid email address and phone number for record purposes.
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of two thousand naira (N2000.00) will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration.
- Note: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected])
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card) as well as upload any results submitted for screening to their JAMB profiles on JAMB CAPS to qualify for admission (Note: The upload of O’level results to JAMB CAPS must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres).
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of the form.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Candidates awaiting 2021 WAEC/NECO results are advised not to register until these results are available, to avoid the need for updates.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
- Fill the form, submit and take a print-out after executing the Submit button. The system sends a copy of the submitted form to your email for record purposes.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to periodically check the University Portal for their screening results after registration.
ADMISSION STATUS: Candidates should regularly check the University website for further information on their admission status. Candidates are strictly advised not to pay money to any person except fees as approved by MOUAU in the advert as the University does not charge any money for candidates to obtain admission.
How to Check MOUAU Post UTME Result and Admission List
After applying for the MOUAU Post UTME Screening form 2021, the next thing to do is to prepare for the MOUAU Post UTME Screening Exam by buying their Post UTME Past Questions and answers. Click here to buy MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for a very cheap amount.
Thereafter, wait for the MOUAU Post UTME Screening Result and the MOUAU Admission list. You can check both on this website as all the schools screening results and admission list have been documented here.
List of Courses Available in MOUAU for Application
- AGRIC-EXTENSION AND RURAL SOCIOLOGY
- AGRIC. BUSINESS
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING:
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND TOXICOLOGY
- FISHERIES AND AQUATIC RESOURCES MANAGEMENT:
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MGT.
- HOME ECONOMICS
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM
- HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS:
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- SOIL SCIENCE
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
- WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND AGROMETEOROLOGY
- ZOOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- FUOYE Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- FUOTUOKE Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- FUNAI Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE Screening Form
Conclusion on MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form and Direct Entry Form
Now you know how to apply for the Obafemi Awolowo Post UTME Form, what are you waiting for, head over to the MOUAU portal and apply for the MOUAU post UTME form with ease. If you have any issue, contact us by clicking the WhatsApp icon below. Do not forget to click here for past questions and answers as you prepare for the MOUAU Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 session.
The only sure way to pass MOUAU Post UTME Exams is to use MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers- Click here to download.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.