AAUA Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for AAUA Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the AAUA Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
This article will cover the following;
- When is aaua post utme form closing
- Is aaua post utme form out for 2020
- Aaua post utme form 2021
- Aaua post utme form 2020 closing date
- Aaua post utme portal
- Aaua post utme 2021 deadline
- When will aaua post utme form be out
- Aaua portal
- Aaua login
Is AAUA Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When is the AAUA Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the AAUA Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
AAUA Post UTME Screening Requirements 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the AAUA Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
AAUA Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
All eligible candidates are to visit the University website, to register for the online screening from Monday, 17TH August 2020 after the payment of N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only, including bank charges.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the AAUA Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal putme.aaua.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
- Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Biodata Form online and print out Examination Slip.
General Instructions to all Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’Level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and O’Level requirements for their course of choice. Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’Level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
- UNN Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UNIPORT Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UDUSOK Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- NMU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.