N-Agro Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download.
N-Agro Past Questions and Answer…This article is directed at those who apply for the N-power Federal Government Programme under the Agric category known as N-Agro Programme.
If you have been shortlisted, and you are awaiting the screening and final list, you will need to up the level of your preparation by download the updated N-Agro Past Questions and Answers for free here.
The material is in PDF format the instruction and guide to download the PDF material is free. You will only need to pay for the actual material itself.
N-Agro Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answer PDF-Samples
Here are sample questions and Answers from the N-power Past Questions and Answers PDF Material 2020.
1) The type of soil suitable for plant growth is______
- sandy soil
- loamy soil
- rocky soil
- clay soil
2) Which one is the capital city of United kingdom?
- Manchester City
3) The current Minister of Agriculture is______
- Dr. Akinwumi Adesina
- Mr. Bala Muhammad
- Chief Audu Innocent Ogbeh
- Mallam Sadiqu Abdullahi
4) Photosynthesis is the process where green plant manufactured food using_______ and carbon ii oxide in the presence of sunlight
5)______responsible for green pigments in leaves
6) What is your gender
7) A reflex angle is_______
- greater than 90 and less than 180 degrees.
- 160 degrees.
- less than 45 degrees.
- less than 90 degree.
8) Which of these classifications and/or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
- 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
- 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
- 1st Class / Distinction
- 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
- 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
- 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
- 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
- 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
- 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
- 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
- 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
3rd Class / Pass
9) Nigeria Yam Export was flagged off on______
- June 29, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 29, 2017
- June 12, 2017
10) Example of remnant animals include the following except
11) Extension officer is to bridge the gap between …______and____
- marketer and seller
- producer and consumer
- researcher and farmer
- state and federal
12) For the nation to have food sufficiency, government must encourage?
13) Nigerian minister of state for agriculture and rural development is______
- Chief Audu Ogbeh
- Sen. Danjuma Goje
- Sen. Heineken Lokpobiri
- Alh. Baba Hammed
14) Monograstric is to associated with_______
15) Example of cereal crops include the following except
16) Cassava is propagated through______
17) Preparation of land for farming include the following except
- marking out
18) The newly introduced N-power programme, Npower Tax is also known as_______
- N-power Community Education
- N-power VAIDS
- N-power NOA
- N-power SIP
See Also: N-Teach Past Questions and Answers | Npower Likely Questions and Answers 2020 for Batch Screening.
If you want to download the complete Past Questions and Answers, Please follow the instructions below, Call 07063986527 and share this post on Face book, Twitter, and other social media Platforms.
Download the complete N-Power Past Questions and Answers Pack in PDF for all categories.
To get the past questions, share this post on all social media platforms, and follow the instructions below.
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.