Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Form for 2022/2023 Admission is Out-How to Apply.
This article has been created to provide you with information concerning the Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form 2022/2023 session. This article contains information on the Admission requirements, Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Past Questions and Answers, Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Examination Time Table, etc. All the information you find here will not just help you in applying for the Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Form, but also how to pass the Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Screening Examination 2022..
Programmes Available for Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Admission & Duration.
Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Programmes:
- Basic Nursing and Post-Basic Nursing: School of Nursing Bida
- Midwifery: School of Midwifery Kontagora
- Midwifery: School of Midwifery, Minna
Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form Requirements 2022
What are the requirements needed before one can be eligible for Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Admission? Here are the highlighted requirements for being eligible for admission this year.
The Entry Requirement into the Niger State College of Nursing and Midwifery is 5 credits-
- A Credit in English Language
- And Biology
NB: Kindly Note That the Post-Basic Nursing program is only designed and available for those candidates that has already obtained Certificate as a Registered Midwife (RM) or Most have already understudied Basic Midwifery Course and wishes to add up a Registered Nursing (RN) qualification. (Suitable for In-service personnel)
Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Portal
What is the correct portal for the Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Admission 2022? It is essential that you get to know the correct portal. This is because there are a lot of scammers out there who will stop at nothing to make sure that they extort your hard earn money from you. So wise up and visit the correct Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Portal at …https://nigerconursingsciences.edu.ng.
Mode of Application
Candidates can now apply to any of these programs through the college’s official approved web portal www.nigerconursingsciences.edu.ng and then click on apply into any of the above-listed schools/programs of your choice.
Interested applicants can now follow the steps given below:
1. Step 1: In the college portal click on the MENU “Apply Now”. At the drop-down menu option, Select any of the Schools you wish to apply to.
2. Step 2: Select the Option “I’m A New Applicant” Under the Login Interface Displayed
3. Step 3: The Link Should Lead you to another page where you can now create your basic Profile and then Submit
4. Step 4: An Application Number will be Generated and displayed at the left-hand side for you and a copy will be sent to your mobile line Provided.
5. Step 5: Proceed and login using the Application Number Generated for you
6. Step 6: After A Successful Login, Kindly Follow the MENU Option Step by Step to Successfully complete Your Online Application form.
NOT: Application is not yet completed until payment is made
How to Make Payments via Remita- RRR Platform
1. Step 1: To make payments, At this stage click on ‘Payments Menu‘, ENSURE all your details submitted are correct.
2. Step 2: Click on ‘Application Fee ‘then Click on “green-plus sign” to GENERATE INVOICE for online e-payment
3. Step 3: After generating INVOICE successfully, Now you can either PRINT RRR Slip for payment via bank (click here to see list of supported banks)Using the invoice for reference purpose OR PROCEED TO PAY VIA REMITA ONLINE using a debit card
4. Step 4: To make the payment, click on ‘PAY VIA REMITA’, Accept the CONFIRMATION by clicking ‘MAKE PAYMENT’, if all details are correct. (PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL YOUR DETAILS ARE CORRECT & PROCESS ONE PAYMENT AT A TIME)
5. Step 5: Patiently wait, as you will be switched to a PAYMENT PROCESSING PLATFORM
6. Step 6: Next is: Enter your details to receive a payment response, and then enter the ATM CARD details, please carefully enter your CARD DETAILS and click on ‘PROCEED …’, If SUCCESSFUL, wait for FIVE(5) seconds as the payment platform will automatically switch you back to the school portal, then click on ‘PRINT / DOWNLOAD RECEIPT’
7. Step 7: To make payment Via Bank Branch, Print RRR and take to any supported bank, make payment of the amount payable on the slip, the receipt comes available after some minutes, if not click on “Check Status” from Invoice Page, If it persists after 24hours, click on invoice page to re-query your transaction or text your transaction reference on RRR slip to the support line (please text only).
8 Step 8: If NOT-SUCCESSFUL, wait for FIVE(5) seconds as the payment platform will automatically switch you back to the school website, then click on ‘view invoice’ on the top submenu to try after a while and repeat STEP
9. Step 9: If the payment goes successful proceed to download the receipt and click on the final submission menu
Final Step: IF ALL GOES RIGHT, download your application acknowledgment slip for reference purposes.
Niger State College of Nursing Sciences School Fee
How much is the Niger State College of Nursing Sciences School fee for this semester and the present academic session? It is important you know how much you are paying to avoid being overcharged. The present Niger State College of Nursing Sciences School Fee for this semester and the academic session is ….Remember to pay the acceptance fee once you have been admitted. Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Acceptance fee for newly admitted students is…
Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Entrance Examination Date and Closing Date.
When is the Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Entrance Examination date and when are they closing the application registration for admission this year. Get the correct answer below.
- Zamfara State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- College of Nursing and Midwifery Maiduguri Admission Form
- Sokoto State College of Nursing and Midwifery Application Form
- Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Form
- Delta State Schools of Nursing Application Form
Was this article helpful? Please click the share button and leave your comments before to let us know what you think. Also, take the time to rate this article. What is your rating Don’t leave without commenting or rating? It is very important to us.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.