Southwestern University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Southwestern University, Oku Owa (Southwestern University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Southwestern University, Oku Owa (Southwestern University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Southwestern University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Southwestern University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Southwestern University, Oku Owa (Southwestern University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Southwestern University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Southwestern University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Southwestern University, Oku Owa Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Southwestern University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Southwestern University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Southwestern University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Southwestern University Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Southwestern University, Oku Owa? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Southwestern University Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
Southwestern University Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Southwestern University cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Southwestern University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Southwestern University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Southwestern University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Pay a non-refundable deposit of N10,000 into the university’s bank account:
Account name: Lagos City Polytechnic, Limited
Bank: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
Account number: 0108175382.
Or better still,
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 into the Southwestern University account at any branch of GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC A/C: 0108175382. (The name of the applicant must match the name on the bank teller and only application forms with confirmed payments will be processed)
- Proceed to complete your form online at www.southwesternuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on “APPLY NOW”
- Follow the instructions carefully and complete the online form
- Only application forms with confirmed payments will be processed (Ensure the e-mail and phone numbers supplied are valid as further application details will be communicated through these means)
- Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the screening exercise
- Make sure that the name of the applicant conforms with the name on the bank teller.
- Ensure to write your name and date of birth on the page of your supporting documents.
- Ensure that you use your legal name and check that your name is the same on all documents to be submitted.
- Ensure you read through your application and supporting documents before submission.
- Submit all supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, in one folder to eliminate the chances of documents getting misplaced or separated during processing.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Southwestern University, Oku Owa (Southwestern University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.