Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Form 2022/2023 is Out Online.
School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State Admission Form for 2022/2023…This article has been created to provide you with information concerning the Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 session. This article contains information on the Admission requirements, Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers, Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Examination Time Table, etc. All the information you find here will not just help you in applying for the Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Form, but also how to pass the Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Screening Examination 2021.
This is to bring to the notice of the entire public that sales of forms into the School of Nursing, Iyienu Mission Hospital begins on Monday 1st February 2021.
Sales of form start from 1st February 2021. The cost of a form is Twelve Thousand Four Hundred Naira (N12, 400) only. Follow the instructions under-listed to apply.
About Iyi-Enu School of Nursing
The School had it’s foremost starting in the Nigeria medical Mission Ozalla, Onitsha, where the then missionaries effectively carried out a ministry of healing via attending to the sick, suffering, and dying in 1902. Precisely in 1907, the now Iyi-Enu Hospital was birthed as a small dispensary in Onitsha by Maxwell. In 1901, Miss Marry Elms set foot on Onitsha to begin work in the newly created dispensary where it was moved from there to its present location.
Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Admission Form Requirements 2021
What are the requirements needed before one can be eligible for Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Admission? Here are the highlighted requirements for being eligible for admission this year.
All interested candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of Twelve Thousand Four Hundred Naira (N12, 400) only.
Must possess the following: WAEC/GCE (O/Level)/SSCE/NECO with five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
How to Apply for Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Admission 2021
Here is the method of application for the Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Admission Form. Follow the process underlined below to apply for the Iyi-Enu School of Nursing 2021.
We can guarantee you that if you follow our guide, you will not be scammed or make unavoidable mistakes.
First and foremost;
Interested applicants for School of Nursing are to Pay the sum of Twelve Thousand Four Hundred Naira (N12, 400) only to any of the following banks;
- Akachukwu Microfinance Bank within the hospital vicinity
- Acc Name: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu
- Acc No: 0111000168
- Acc Name: Iyienu School of Nursing
- Acc No: 2182038360
Those paying into Akachukwu Microfinance bank, will go to the account departments to change their teller to receipt
- For those who pay through EcoBank, Log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jaxt.php?n=n and fill the form.
- Proceed to the school to upload your receipt and names or
- Log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk: Click on the Application form
- Submit teller to upload your receipt details for those that paid into Akuchukwu Microfinance bank or your teller details for those that paid into Ecobank. Input all necessary and correct information needed.
- Your pin (Registration ID) will immediately be generated and sent within minutes/the hour to your mail/phone number. Make sure you put in the correct email.
- Once your pin (Registration ID) is sent, you can go back to the website www.iyienusonam.co.uk and complete your registration. Click on the Application form
How to Do Online Registration
After everything said has been done, courtesy of the application form, you will need to follow our guide again below in order to successfully do Online registration. Now here is the way to do the online registration.
- Input your pin (Registration ID) exactly the way it was sent to you including. This will open your form.
- Endeavor to fill in all information and upload all the necessary.
- Create your username and password, make sure they are easy for you to remember as it will give you access to your result and your data anytime any day.
- Submit the form and print out your exam slip which will give you access into the examination hall during the entrance examination.
- Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out Online
- Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answers- Download PDF
- AAU Ekpoma Direct Entry Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF Download
- Benue State School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out to Apply Here
- NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out-Apply Here.
Here is some key additional information that will be of utmost use and importance to you. Take note of the key information here because there are crucial to your admission.
Entrance Examination Schedule
The Entrance Examination will hold on a date to be communicated later.
Sales of Form Closes on a date to be announced.
Important Contact Details
Here are some key and important contact details that you really need.
Should there be any challenge or trouble in the course of your registration, do not hesitate to contact the following:
Mr. Abel O. E.: 08188104942; 08036394771; 08057991601
Mr. Stephen A.O.: 08036982473; 08023963450.
You can also send mail to the following
Warning: Please do not pay money into anybody’s account.
Was this article helpful? Please click the share button and leave your comments before to let us know what you think. Also, take the time to rate this article. What is your rating Don’t leave without commenting or rating? It is very important to us.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.