UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Admission Form, Exams Date & Requirement 2023/2024 Session.
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Iloring Nursing School Admission Form for the 2023/2024 session…This article has been created to provide you with information concerning the UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 session. This article contains information on the Admission requirements, UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers, UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Examination Time Table, etc. All the information you find here will not just help you in applying for the UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Form, but also how to pass the UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Screening Examination 2023..
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing Basic Programme And Post Basic Nursing Diploma Programmes for the 2023/2024 session.
UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Admission Form Requirements 2023
What are the requirements needed before one can be eligible for UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Admission? Here are the highlighted requirements for being eligible for admission this year.
ADMISSION INTO THE SCHOOL OF NURSING BASIC PROGRAMME FOR YEAR 2023/2024- ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
The prospective candidate should posses the following qualifications/features.
- Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in WASC/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WASC/NECO)
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age at time of application.
- Candidates must not have any criminal record.
- Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
ADMISSION TO FULL TIME IN POST-BASIC NURSING- PROGRAMMES 2023/2024 SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the below-named8 school for any of the listed Post Basic Nursing Diploma Programmes.
- Accident and Emergency
- West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NECO with passes at Credit Level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Thee papers must include English language, Mathematics and Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Be a Registered Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least 1 year post registration clinical/working experience in the relevant area of specialty.
- Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Admission Portal
What is the correct portal for the UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Admission 2023? It is essential that you get to know the correct portal. This is because there are a lot of scammers out there who will stop at nothing to make sure that they extort your hard earn money from you. So wise up and visit the correct UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Portal at …
Mode of Application
Here is the method of application for the UITH Ilorin Nursing School Admission Form.
ADMISSION INTO THE SCHOOL OF NURSING BASIC PROGRAMME FOR YEAR 2023/2024 and ADMISSION TO FULL TIME IN POST BASIC NURSING- PROGRAMMES 2023/2024 SESSION
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates,Refrees,Remita reciept e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact email@example.com or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online BN FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The BN application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the school in the drop down menu you wish to apply for.
- Note:On the sponsor details form fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: if you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
UITH Ilorin School of Nursing School Fee
How much is the UITH Ilorin School of Nursing School fee for this semester and the present academic session? It is important you know how much you are paying to avoid being overcharged. The present UITH Ilorin School of Nursing School Fee for this semester and the academic session is ….Remember to pay the acceptance fee once you have been admitted. UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Acceptance fee for newly admitted students is…150,000 to 200,000.
Download UITH School of Nursing Past Questions.
UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date and Closing Date.
When is the UITH Ilorin School of Nursing Entrance Examination date and when are they closing the application registration for admission this year. Get the correct answer below.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
12 Calendar months, commencing from November, 2023
Limited accommodation is available on first come, first serve basis
9th July, 2023..
Dates for the selection (Written and Oral) interview has been fixed as follows:
- Written examination Tuesday: 27th July, 2023.
- Oral interview Wednesday: 28th July, 2023.
- School Of Nursing Ilorin Form 2023/2024
- University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Courses
- School Of Nursing Ilorin 2023/2024
- Uith School Of Nursing Form 2023
- Uith Ilorin Portal
- Uith Nursing School Fees
- Uith Website
- Kwara State School Of Nursing Form 2023
Was this article helpful? Please click the share button and leave your comments before to let us know what you think. Also, take the time to rate this article. What is your rating Don’t leave without commenting or rating? It is very important to us.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.