Bells University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Bells University of Technology, Otta (Bells University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Bells University of Technology, Otta (Bells University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Bells University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Bells University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Bells University of Technology, Otta (Bells University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Bells University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Bells University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Bells University of Technology, Otta Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Bells University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Bells University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Bells University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Bells University Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Bells University of Technology, Otta? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Bells University Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
Bells University Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Bells University cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Bells University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Bells University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Bells University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Applicants are to click on “Begin Application”, under the General Menu and then supply your UTME Registration Number on the next page.
- After your details(i.e. UTME Reg. No, Fullname) appear on the next page, you can then proceed to make your payment. However proceeding to make payment means that you affirm that the details supplied are correct. Nevertheless, you are still allowed to confirm your details once more before you make payment.
- Before making a payment, make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CANNOT be REFUNDED.
- After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to supply a password, an email address and your phone number.
- After successfully creating an account, you can then proceed to fill the application form by logging in to your account.
- Please note, after successfully creating an account, you should always use the “Returning Applicant” link under the General Menu. However, until you successfully make a payment and create an account as stated above, you are to use the “Begin Application” link instead.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you will be able to fill the Application Form, and then complete the application process. After completion of the application process, you will be able to print out your Application Form and Payment Receipt.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
- You are to return to the same site to check your Admission Status and print your Admission letter.
|Application Form:||=N= 2,500:00|
|Admission Processing:||=N= 3,000:00|
- All Fees are payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction applies for all transactions
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
While we have done everything neccesary to ensure a smooth payment/ registration process, some exceptional situations may occur. Should the situation persist, reach us via listed contacts below:
- Telephone: 0818-444-2354, 0811-454-5150, 0812-460-6042, 0813-932-7665, 0708-713-8753
- Telephone:0809 626 3509, 0703 256 6067, 0703 318 0831, 0703-855-8678
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Bells University of Technology, Otta (Bells University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.