BUK Post UTME Past Questions and And Answers 2022 | Free PDF Download.
Are you writing the Bayero University post UTME examination? Then we have good news for you! Preparation is the key to success, so we have created a material that will help you in your preparation as well as help you ace through your examination- download the BUK Post UTME Past Questions and And Answers 2022 in PDF here on Past Question PDF.
The material is a compendium of past questions and answers sat over the last 10 years in the Bayero University Kano (BUK). Without exaggerating, we can assure you that using the BUK Post UTME Past Question and Answers from us to write your examination is one of the best things that can ever happen to you in your quest to secure admission in Bayero University Kano.
The seed of Bayero University Kano was the Ahmadu Bello College set up in 1960, located within the School for Arabic Studies (SAS), in the old city of Kano. With the establishment of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, in 1962, it was renamed Abdullahi Bayero College. In 1964 it moved to a temporary site at the old Kano Airport Hotel, admitting its first set of ten undergraduate students for a B.A. degree programme of Ahmadu Bello University.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in Ahmadu Belo University Zaria which include;
- BUK Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- BUK Law Post UTME Past Questions
- BUK Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
- BUK Estate Management Post UTME Past Questions
- BUK Pharmacy Post UTME Past Questions
Why You Need BUK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Bayero University Kano either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Bayero University Kano.
BUK Post UTME Sample Questions 2022
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. Four persons accused of currency … are being held by the security agents.
4. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage.
(C) used to
In the questions below, choose the correct answer.
5. Desmond Tutu was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in
6. Victoria is the capital city of
7. The Director-General of the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies is
(A) Prof. Dalhatu Musdapher
(B) Prof. Pat Utomi
(C) Prof. Epiphany Azinge
(D) Justice Nikki Tobi
(E) Prof. (Mrs) Bolanle Awe
8. Centre of Unity is to Abuja as the State of Hospitality is to
(B) Cross River
9. The capital of Uruguay is
10. The cocoon into which an earthworm lays its egg is produced in the
To get the complete PDF material, follow the instructions below. Call 07063986527. Please also ensure that you share this article on all the social media platforms especially Facebook and Twitter. Keep sharing until it gets to who needs to see it. Best wishes on your exam!
If this article on BUK Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.