DSPG Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: Screening Date and Requirements.
This is to inform all candidates who had chosen the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) as their first and second choice that the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening form is out. The screening procedure; timetable, screening date, requirements and eligibility as well as the application procedure and cut off point has been released as well. This article will help you in the process of apply for DSPG Admission 2022/2023. Keep reading to get the complete information.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for DSPG Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the DSPG Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is DSPG Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the DSPG Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the DSPG Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
School of Engineering
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- ND Electrical Electronics Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Foundry Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
- ND Computer Science
- ND Hospitality and Tourism Management
- ND Mathematics & Statistics
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
School of Arts and Design
- ND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- ND Fine and Applied Arts
School of Business Studies
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Marketing
Download DSPG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the DSPG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
DSPG Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the DSPG Post UTME Screening 2021/2022 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 140.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
DSPG Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the DSPG cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
DSPG Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
There shall be no physical screening. All Candidates will be screened online with their qualifying entry requirements.
The Closing Date for Applications is December 31, 2021.
Note: All candidates should ensure that their SSCE Results and Result checkers cards are entered correctly. Also, any false/wrong information shall render the application invalid, and such candidate will be disqualified.
For Admission Enquiries Please Call: 07036762555, 08157117318 or Email: email@example.com.
How to Apply for DSPG Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the DSPG Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
- Click on Application on the menu
- Click on the Application Category: ‘ND Full-Time Programmes 2021/2022‘
- Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
- Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterisk is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to the email address
- Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
- Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
- Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
- Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
- Fill the form (Remember Asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with a red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport
photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
- If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
- Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CVV number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then
click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
- If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
- Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
- For further enquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the portal or call 08157117318
Between 10 am and 4.00 pm daily Monday to Friday
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.