AGP Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: Screening Date and Requirements. This is to inform all candidates who had chosen the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara (AGP) as their first and second choice that the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening form is out. The screening procedure; timetable, screening date, requirements and eligibility as well as the application procedure and cut off point has been released as well. This article will help you in the process of apply for AGP Admission 2023/2024. Keep reading to get the complete information.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for AGP Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the AGP Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara (AGP) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
- ND Business
- ND Office Technology Management
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Banking& Finance
- ND Accounting
- ND Science Laborotary Technology
- ND Computer Science
- ND Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- ND Civil Engineering
- ND Building Engineering
- ND Quantity Survey
- ND Electrical Engineering
- ND Mechatronic
- ND Library Science
- Diploma In Civil Law
- Diploma in Sharia & Civil Law.
Is AGP Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the AGP Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the AGP Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download AGP Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the AGP Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
AGP Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the AGP Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
AGP Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the AGP cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
AGP Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
See also: HAFEDPOLY Post UTME Screening Form
How to Apply for AGP Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the AGP Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Apply for admission
- Verify payment of Form
Sales of Admission form begins on the 16th January 2022.
- Click on Apply for admission By the right hand side of the screen
- Enter the CONFIRMATION ORDER# printed on the payment Receipt you obtained from the bank in the box provided
- Click on VERIFY to verify your payment
- If your Payment is successfully verified, You will AUTOMATICALLY be logged into your account
- Click on CONTINUE APPLICATION to load your BIODATA FORM
- Fill-in the form displayed and click on SAVE BIODATA
- Click on SCHOOL/INSTITUTION at the top of the form
- Fill-in the form displayed and click on SAVE SCHOOLS
- Click on NEXT OF KIN/SPONSOR at the top of the form
- Fill-in the form and click on SAVE RELATIONS
- Click on UPLOAD IMAGE at the top of the form
- Select and upload your scanned passport photograph and click on SAVE IMAGE
- Click on PRINT MY FORM at the top of the form
- Print a copy of the FORM and keep for a record
- Make sure that you print a copy of your form as without doing so, your application will remain incomplete
- The RECEIPT NUMBER# Provided on the PAYMENT RECEIPT You obtained from the bank will be your USERNAME and PASSWORD (You can change your PASSWORD when you logged in)
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara (AGP) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.