IMSU Post UTME Screening Form, Date, and Requirements 2023/2024: The Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for IMSU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the IMSU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information. Download IMSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Here.
Is IMSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the IMSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Imo State University, Owerri Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the IMSU Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Imo State University, Owerri, hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2023/2024 POST-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
IMSU Post UTME Screening Requirements 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Imo State University, Owerri? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the IMSU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicants must have six credits in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut-off mark for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate, and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who chose Imo State University, Owerri as their first choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their first choice university but scored the required cut-off mark may also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website and change their institution of first choice to Imo State University, Owerri.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree, A’ Level or their equivalents in relevant disciplines and subjects.
IMSU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the IMSU Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Visit the University website at: imsu.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage.
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, click on apply for 2023/2024 Post-UTME/Direct Entry and select either Post-UTME or Direct Entry.
- Sign up with your JAMB registration number, email, phone number and password.
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2,000.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal: https://admissions.imsu.edu.ngto log in to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgment slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
- IMSU Admission List
- IMSU School Fees
- IMSU Acceptance Fee
- IMSU Resumption Date
- IMSU Student Portal
- IMSU Academic Calendar
- IMSU Cut-Off Mark
- IMSU Post UTME Past Questions
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platforms by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.