Hafedpoly Cut Off Marks and Points 2021/2022 for all Departments- Check Cut off Marks here.
The 2021/2022 Academic session cut off marks for the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic. The foremost polytechnic released the cut off mark after the JAMB policy meeting. Cut off marks are used to determine who to admit into the higher institutions in Nigeria.
Cut off Marks are for Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges and Education. This article will show you the cut off marks for various courses and department is the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic.
These cut off marks are to act as a set of compass to guide you in the process of making an informed decision concerning the admission process of the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic (AKSU).
What is Cut Off Mark?
Cut off mark is a score agreed upon by an Institution as a basis for admitting students into in department in for study. This score is given to candidates based on their performance in a given examination.
Students moreover need to score above the given cut off mark if they are to stand any chance of gaining admission into the school. Most times, the competition is stiff and candidates with the highest scores are taken based on the number of students the department can accommodate.
Hafedpoly Departmental Cut Off Mark and Points for all Courses 2021/2022 Session
What is the cut off mark and point for Hafedpoly 2021? All Polytechnic cut off marks are valid at 150, but this is not a general rule as most Polytechnics cut off marks are as low as 110. Everything depends on the school.
Hafedpoly Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 this year has been generally set at 140. So to be eligible for the Post UTME Screening, you must score at least 100 in the UTME Exams.
HAFED Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements
- Candidates must score above or the exact cut off mark
- Candidates must have choosen Hafedpoly as their first or second choice.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Interested candidates who didn’t choose Hafedpoly as their first choice should do a change of course or institution.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
- Federal Poly Oko Cut Off Marks and Points 2021/2022 for all Departments
- Federal Poly Offa Cut Off Marks and Points 2021/2022 for all Departments
- Federal Poly Nekede Cut Off Marks and Points 2021/2022 for all Departments
- Federal Poly Nasarawa Cut Off Marks and Points 2021/2022 for all Departments
- Federal Poly Mubi Cut Off Marks and Points 2021/2022 for all Departments
You have been shown the complete Cut off Mark for the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic for various courses and departments. Please ensure that you take note of the cut off marks for all the various programmes.
Do you want more information? Please subscribe to our email list and share this article on Facebook, Twittter, and other social media platforms. Share by clicking the social icons below. Also leave a comment behind to let us know how we can better serve you. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.