KWASU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for KWASU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the KWASU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information. Download KWASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers here.
Is KWASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the KWASU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Kwara State University, Ilorin Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the KWASU Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
KWASU Post UTME Screening Requirements 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Kwara State University, Ilorin? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the KWASU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
Admission into Kwara State University is based on merit. Applicants are expected to possess minimum O’level, UTME, and POST-UTME, or other entry requirements.
- Applicants seeking admission into KWASU regular based programmes and KWASU other programmes are to ensure that all information entered about them are true and correct to the best of their knowledge.
- Applicants seeking admission into KWASU other programmes must first visit www.kwasu.edu.ng for stipulated entry requirements, and then follow the instructions to proceed with an online application.
Keep ready with you the following details / documents / Information, before starting to fill up the on-line application
- Valid and active Email ID
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned certificates in jpg/jpeg, pdf format and size should not exceed 50 kB
KWASU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the KWASU Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Complete the registration form by providing required information as indicated and click on Create an Account to register. Once you create an account or register with Kwara State University, you will be automatically logged in. The system will automatically send SMS and email notification to your email and phone number to communicate your application details and login credentials. Your username is the email address you entered at the point of registration and your surname (last name) is your password. When you have completed the registration, a unique application number would be assigned to you. The application number should be used as the username while the applicant’s surname (last name) is maintained as the password which can be changed to a stronger one later by you.
All payments are made with ATM card.
KWASU is not responsible for any wrong payments
Ensure you read instructions very well before proceeding to payment.
For further enquiry, contact email@example.com
- KASU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- SLU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- IMSU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- IAUE Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- IBBU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
KWASU Academic Calendar
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.