LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 Form is Out.
This article has been created to provide you with information concerning the LUTH School of Nursing Form Admission Form 2022/2023 session. This article contains information on the Admission requirements, LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers, LUTH School of Nursing Examination Time Table, etc. All the information you find here will not just help you in applying for the LUTH School of Nursing Form, but also how to pass the LUTH School of Nursing Screening Examination 2022/2023.
The sales of Application Form is on, applicants are to obtain their application code from the Admission Office SON LUTH Idiaraba ONLY. Please note that the application form closes on Friday 7th of June 2021.
About LUTH School of Nursing
LUTH is an abbreviation for the Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
The School of Nursing, Lagos University Teaching Hospital was established under Lagos University Teaching Hospital, (LUTH) in July 1962 the same year and under the same decree on which the hospital was founded. The School was opened with a student intake of sixteen (16) and there were only two (2) tutors and a health educator as the teaching staff. Recruiting student then was not easy because Nursing was looked upon as a profession for those who could not make the grade in other fields. The educational requirement then was attempted West African School Certificate Examination. Tutors had to go round secondary schools in the then four regions to speak with young school leavers.
Programs Available for LUTH School of Nursing Admission & Duration.
- Accident & Emergency Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing
Duration: One Year
LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form Requirements 2021
What are the requirements needed before one can be eligible for LUTH School of Nursing Admission? Here are the highlighted requirements for being eligible for admission this year.
General Admission Requirements.
- Applicants must be SSCE holder and have at credit possesses in the following O’level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics
- SSCE results acceptable for admission are WAEC, NECO, and GCE. NABTEB results may not be used for nursing admission.
- Applicants must not be less than 17 years old as at the period of admission.
LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess the RN qualification (with or without RM), five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO/GCE induding English Language, Mathematics and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants who qualified from 2006 till date should have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Two years post qualification experience and current practice licence issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory for every applicant.
Mode of Application
Here is the method of application for the LUTH Nursing School Admission Form.
- Applicants are to obtain application code from the Admission Office SON LUTH Idiaraba ONLY
- From the SON website click on SON Portal at http://schools.luth.gov.ng/
- From the portal home page click on the Make Payment button (You need to make payment first before you can complete your form).
- Fill in your correct details and select your preferred payment options (Online Payment Through ATM or Payment at the Bank).
- If your option is Bank Payment, An RRR code will be generated for payment at the Bank Counter.
- After successful payment, proceed to fill the Application Form (Note: that your e-mail and password supplied during payment will be used as your User ID and Password to log into your account).
- Upload your passport photograph (Not more than 30KB in JPG or PNG format).
- Print your Exam slip and receipt from your account.
- The first phase of the entrance exam is JUNE 15th 2020.
- Submit a copy of the printed Application Form to School of Nursing, Luth-Idiaraba, Lagos.
How to complete application form:
- Click “Fill form” after paying to fill and complete the application form online
- Submit the application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed application form.
NB: APPLICANTS MUST PRINT OUT THEIR COMPLETED ONLINE GENERATED FORM. SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WOULD BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THIS DURING EXAMINATION.
Entrance Examination Details
Examination Date: Monday, 8th June, 2020
Venue: School of Bask Dental Nursing (Lecture Theatre)
DISCLAIMER: LUTH Management Has Not Designated Payment Into Any Personal Account. Avoid Fraudsters.
Was this article helpful? Please click the share button and leave your comments before to let us know what you think. Also, take the time to rate this article. What is your rating Don’t leave without commenting or rating? It is very important to us.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.