Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out..
This article has been created to provide you with information concerning the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023 session. This article contains information on the Admission requirements, Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers, Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Examination Time Table, etc. All the information you find here will not just help you in applying for the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Form, but also how to pass the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Screening Examination 2021.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ogun State Ministry of Health, Schools of Nursing Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode and Ilaro for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Programmes Available for Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission & Duration.
You can apply to any of the following schools:
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ida-Aba Abeokuta (SON, Idi-Aba)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ijebu-Ode (SON, Ijebu-Ode)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro (SON, Ilaro)
Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form Requirements 2021
What are the requirements needed before one can be eligible for Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission? Here are the highlighted requirements for being eligible for admission this year.
Credit pass at O’Level at not more than two sittings in the following subjects:.
CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULT CAN ALSO APPLY
Mode of Application- How to Apply for Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery
Here is the method of application for the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form.
- Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
- Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
- Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
- ATBU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form
- Adamawa state college of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe, Kogi State Admission Form
- EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Additional Information- Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Screening Exercise Schedule
Here are some additional information to aid all the applicants applying for the Ogun State School of Nursing Admission this year. All intended applicants and those that have successfully applied must take note ofthe under-listed information carefully.
Examination Date: To be communicated later
Venue: SON, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
Time: 8.00 a.m
- Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
- Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ensure you wear facemask for your safety and that of others.
Was this article helpful? Please click the share button and leave your comments before to let us know what you think. Also, take the time to rate this article. What is your rating Don’t leave without commenting or rating? It is very important to us.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.