RSUST Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for RSUST Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the RSUST Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
This article will provide information on the following;
- Rsust Post Utme Form 2021
- Rsust Post Utme 2020
- Rsust Post Utme Past Questions
- Rsust Post Utme Syllabus
- Rsust Post Utme Portal
- Rsust Post Utme Cut Off Mark
- Rsust Post Utme Reprinting
- When Is Ust Post Utme Starting
Download RSUST Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Is RSUST Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the River State University of Science and Technology Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the RSUST Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Requirements/Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the River State University of Science and Technology? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the RSUST Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from 25th October – 5th November 2021, at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Parents, guardians and well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng.).
We wish all candidates a successful online screening exercise.
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the RSUST Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto rsu.edu.ngand making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards. Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information. Below are steps to follow:
- Visit https://rsu.edu.ng or https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2022/2023 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and
- Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University, therefore they should stick to the time and date on the screening test slip as no candidates will be allowed after the scheduled date of examinations.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.