UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out for Sales-Apply Online
University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Nursing Form…This article has been created to provide you with information concerning the UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 session. This article contains information on the Admission requirements, UMTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers, UMTH School of Nursing Examination Time Table, etc. All the information you find here will not just help you in applying for the UMTH School of Nursing Form, but also how to pass the UMTH School of Nursing Screening Examination 2021.
UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form Requirements 2021
What are the requirements needed before one can be eligible for UMTH School of Nursing Admission? Here are the highlighted requirements for being eligible for admission this year.
- The following are the application requirements for the UMTH School Of Nursing. The Applicant should be between the ages of Eighteen (18) and Twenty Four (24) years of age.
- Possess five (5) credits in SSCE either of WAEC or NECO which must include credit passes in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in not more than two sittings.
- Alternatively possess a combination of WAEC and NECO results gotten in not more than two sittings likewise.
The following are the specific requirements for the Post Basic Peri-Operative Nursing applicants. The applicant/candidate must; posses five (5) credit passes in SSCE (WAEC OR NECO) comprising of English language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics have been a registered and licensed Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council In Nigeria posses a minimum of two years Post Registration Experience.
Mode of Application
Here is the method of application for the UMTH Nursing School Admission Form.
Application forms for the UMTH School of Nursing is not officially out but we will give you all the information you need to know before and when you want to apply when the application begins.
However,overtime, application forms for both underlistedschools is usually obtained with a non refundable fee of N3,000 (Three Thousand Naira Only) and Five Thousand Naria Only (N5,000).
Likewise, all payments are usually made to the into the UMTH REMITA PLATFORM i.e UMTH SCHOOLS BANK ACCOUNT” as evidence of payment will be presented to the school’s cashier as well as using the receipt to obtain the form.
Nonetheless, the following documents will be attached to the forms of all applicants;
- Photocopies of All Credentials
- Two (2) recent Passport Photograph having white background
.Date of Submission of Application Form: To be revealed Later.
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
All inquiries should be directed to the admissions office at 09020377556.
- ABUTH School of Nursing Admission Form for 2022/2023 Session is Out
- Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Admission Form 2022/2023 Session
- UBTH School of Nursing Form for Admission 2022/2023 is Out- Apply Here
- UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 Session is Out
- St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital School of Nursing Form 2022/2023 – Application Details.
Was this article helpful? Please click the share button and leave your comments before to let us know what you think. Also, take the time to rate this article. What is your rating Don’t leave without commenting or rating? It is very important to us.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.