ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF Download.
Post UTME Examination is the ultimate determinant of your admission Status, so if you don’t treat it seriously, your chances of gaining admission this year are very slim.
How do you ensure that you guarantee your admission into the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria this year? The answer is very simple. You need to prepare. Preparation (Proper preparation, because you can prepare wrongly) ensures success.
To prepare properly, you need to use ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which you can download here on Past Questions PDF.,
We are committed to ensuring your success in the forthcoming Post UTME Screening examination, so we encourage you to go for one of these Past Questions and answers for Ahmadu Bello University.
This Article contains ABU Zaria CBT Post UTME Questions and Answers.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in Ahmadu Belo University Zaria which include;
- ABU Zaria Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- ABU Zaria Law Post UTME Past Questions
- ABU Zaria Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
- ABU Zaria Estate Management Post UTME Past Questions
- ABU Zaria Pharmacy Post UTME Past Questions
Why You Need ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Ahmadu Bello University Zaria either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Fhmadu Bello University Zaria.
ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Samples
AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA
POST UME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Read the following instruction carefully
Instructions: Use an HB pencil to shade in your answers. Ensure that any error is thoroughly erased.
Candidates should write their full names (surname first). JAMB second choice and the Question paper option is given to them, in the appropriate space of the Answer sheets.
Attempt all questions. Each candidate must submit the answer sheet with the questions paper.
The use of calculation and/or similar electronic devices is NOT allowed
- The dimension of power is (a) ML1T2 (b) ML2T2 (c) ML2T3 (d) ML1T2
- A body starts from rest and moves with an acceleration of 8ms2 for 10 seconds. Find the distance covered during the 8tI second (a) 256m (b) 196(c) 120m(d)60m
- One of the limitations of Bohr’s model of the atom is that it does not explain (a) The stability of the atom (b) Variation of eh atom radius (c) The times spectra of hydrogen (d) The experimental determination of the atomic radius
- X-rays were discreet by (a) Isaac Newton (b) Michael Faraday (c) Sir J.J. D (d) Roentgen
- Natural radioactivity was discovered by (a) Neil Bohr (b) Henri Becquerel (c) De
Brogue (d) Rutherford
- A block- and tackles system is used to lift a load 20N through a vertical height of 10. 5m. if the efficiency of the system is 40% how much work is done against
friction? (a) 31 0.OJ (b) 300.OJ (c) 290.OJ (d) 200.Oj
- Which of the following statement is correct about a short-sighted girl who does not put on glass? (a) she cannot see near object clearly (b)rays of light from a distant object are focused behind her retina (c) Her eye ball is too short (d) parallel rays of light are focused in front of her retina
8 Express 0.0000407 in standard form (a) 40.7 x 106 (b) 4.07 x io (c)
- The sum of three numbers in bases two is H1Ol. if the first two numbers are 1011 and ll0findthethird number. (a) l10(b) 1010(c) 10110(d)11110
- The number of atoms of a radioactive substance is initially 8.0 x 1016. if the number
reduces to 2.0 x1016 in 64 minutes, what is the half-life of the substance? (a) 32mm (b) i6min (c) 8mm (d) 4mm.
If you want to get the full past questions and answers on ABU Zaria Post UTME, please share this article on all social media platforms and follow the instructions below.
List Of All Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
If this article on ABU Zaria Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.