Federal Poly Ado- Ekiti Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2022
This article will guide you on how to download the Ado- Ekiti Federal Polytechnic, Ekiti Post UTME Past Questions, and Answers. The details of the Past question can be found in this article. The material is in PDF and contains questions and answers from previous years’ aptitude test.
This past questions on Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti will be perfectly suited for people who are preparing to gain admission into Ado- Ekiti Federal Polytechnic Ekiti.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in Federal Poly Ado- Ekiti, Ekiti which include;
- Federal Poly Ado- Ekiti Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- Federal Poly Ado- Ekiti Law Post UTME Past Questions
- Federal Poly Ado- Ekiti Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
About Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
Below is a piece of brief information on the school. knowing a little about the school is an added advantage as it will help in questions regarding the history of the institution.
The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti was established in January 1977 in Jos, Plateau State. In 1978, it was moved by the Federal Government of Nigeria to Akure, Ondo State in order to maintain an equitable spread of Federal Government institutions among the states of the Federation.
In accordance with Decree 33 of 1979, its status was changed from that of a College of Technology to a full-fledged Polytechnic. In 1982, the Institution was once again relocated by the Federal Government to Ado-Ekiti, now the capital of Ekiti State. This was in order to pave way for the establishment of the Federal University of Technology at its site in Akure.
Should You Use this Past Questions?
Why not? The past question material is in PDF and delivery assurance is within 24hours of payment. The material is self-explanatory with the answers it contains. The mathematics questions that are theory are welled solved.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Federal Poly Ado- Ekiti either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Federal Poly Ado- Ekiti.
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Past Questions Samples PDF
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO EKITI
POST UTME TEST 2013/2013
DAY 1 TYPE: M TIME: 45 MIN
1. Without ………. words he accused him directly of treachery. A.
amending B. modifying C. mixing D. mincing E. minimizing
2. They tried to cash in the people ignorance A. under B. on C.
against D. with E. at
3. Always remember to ………. the lights before leaving the room
A. put on B. put off C. switch off D. blow out E. remove
4. I am disappointed in the ways you conducted yourself at the
party. A. by B. for C. due to D. in E. at
5. The proprietors should be blamed for such a deplorable
condition in the nursery schools ………. A. isn’t it B. shouldn’t
they C. should they D. is it E. wouldn’t they
6. Do you mind ………. another minute or two? A. to wait B. wait C.
waiting D. being waited F. waits
7. It had been raining before the match started ………. A. isn’t it B.
hasn’t it C. hadn’t it D. wasn’t it E. haven’t it
8. Mary goes to school ………. bus A. in B. on C. with D. of E. by
9. The plane overshot the ………. in a minor accident A. read B.
hanger C. runway D. tarmac F. railway
10. Journalists always collect and publish ………. A. information B.
informations C. an information D. much information E. every
SOLUTION TO FED POLY ADO EKITI POST UME 2012/2013 EXAM DAY 1
How to Download Federal Poly Ado -Ekiti Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063985527.
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
Other Post UTME Past Questions to Download
- Adeleke University Post UTME Past Questions
- Akanu Ibiam Polytechnic Post UTME Past Questions.
- Covenant University Post UTME Past Questions
- Landmark University Post UTME Past Questions
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.