BUK School Fees 2022/2023 Session: Schedule and How to Pay- Bayero University, Kano (BUK) School Fees 2022/2023 for new and returning students.
One of the first things you are expected to do after course registration and the rest of those things needed for freshers and returning students in Bayero University, Kano is payment of school fees.
This article will walk you through the amount payable by new and returning students from first year to final year as well as the school fees schedule, breakdown and how to pay the school fees.
It is expected that after going through this article, the reader should be able to make payment of the school fees all by his or herself without any external guide.
In addition to the BUK School fees information here, you will also get information such as BUK School fees payment deadline, BUK school fees portal, BUK school fees for freshers, BUK school fees per semester and even BUK courses, department and registration procedure. So keep reading to stay informed.
BUK School Fees Schedule for Undergraduates [New and Returning Students] 2022/2023.
Definitely, new students can’t pay the same with old or returning students. This contains information on BUK School fees schedule for new and returning undergraduates in a well-organized manner. It contains the amount payable for each semester by the various departments available in the school.
A. ACCEPTANCE FEE: (to be paid by all new students prior to screening) – N10,000
B. TUITION FEES:
- Nigerians – Free
- Non-Nigerians – in the Faculties/College of:
- Arts & Islamic Studies; Social Sciences, Management Sciences – N200,000
- Education and Law – N300,000
- Agriculture, Communications, Computer Science and IT, Engineering, Earth and Environmental Science, Life Science, Physical Sciences, School of Continuing Education (SCE) – N400,000
- College of Health Sciences including Pharmaceutical Sciences – N600,000
C. GENERAL REGISTRATION CHARGES (Payable by all Students):
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/N||Programme||Fresh(Level 100 UTME)||Fresh(Level 200 DE)||Returning|
|1||B. (Ed) Science & Technical Education||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|3||B.A. (Ed) Adult Education and Community Services||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|4||B.A. (Ed) Arabic||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|5||B.A. (Ed) Early Childhood Education||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|6||B.A. (Ed) Education||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|7||B.A. (Ed) English||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|8||B.A. (Ed) French||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|9||B.A. (Ed) Geography||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|10||B.A. (Ed) Hausa||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|11||B.A. (Ed) History||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|12||B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|13||B.A. (Ed) Primary Education||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|14||B.A. (Ed) Special Education||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|15||B.A./B.Sc. Library and Information Science||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|17||B.A. Arts Combined||₦38,500||₦39,500||₦35,500|
|22||B.A. Islamic Studies||₦38,500||₦39,500||₦35,500|
|23||B.A. Library and Information Science||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|25||B.A. Theatre and Performing Arts||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|26||B. Agric Economics and Extension||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|28||B. Dental Surgery||₦46,500||₦47,500||₦43,500|
|29||B.Eng. Agricultural Engineering||₦44,500||₦45,500||₦41,500|
|30||B.Eng. Chemical Engineering||₦44,500||₦45,500||₦41,500|
|31||B.Eng. Civil Engineering||₦44,500||₦45,500||₦41,500|
|32||B.Eng. Computer Engineering||₦44,500||₦45,500||₦41,500|
|33||B.Eng. Electrical Engineering||₦44,500||₦45,500||₦41,500|
|34||B.Eng. Irrigation Engineering||₦44,500||₦45,500||₦41,500|
|35||B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering||₦44,500||₦45,500||₦41,500|
|36||B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering||₦44,500||₦45,500||₦41,500|
|37||B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering||₦44,500||₦45,500||₦41,500|
|38||B.Eng. Telecommunication Engineering||₦44,500||₦45,500||₦41,500|
|39||B. Fisheries and Aquaculture||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|40||B. Food Science and Technology||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|41||B. Forestry and Wildlife Management||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|42||B. Medical Laboratory Science||₦46,500||₦47,500||₦43,500|
|43||B. Nursing Science||₦46,500||₦47,500||₦43,500|
|47||B.Sc. (Ed) Adult Education||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|48||B.Sc. (Ed) Agriculture||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|49||B.Sc. (Ed) Applied Biology||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|50||B.Sc. (Ed) Biology||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|51||B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|52||B.Sc. (Ed) Economics||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|53||B.Sc. (Ed) Education||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|54||B.Sc. (Ed) Geography||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|55||B.Sc. (Ed) Geography (STE)||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|56||B.Sc. (Ed) Health Education||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|57||B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|58||B.Sc. (Ed) Physical Education||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|59||B.Sc. (Ed) Physical and Health Education||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|60||B.Sc. (Ed) Physics||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|61||B.Sc. (Ed) Science||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|63||B.Sc. Agricultural Extension (SAFE Programme)||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|65||B.Sc. Applied Biology||₦43,500||₦44,500||₦40,500|
|67||B.Sc. Banking and Finance||₦45,500||₦46,500||₦42,500|
|71||B.Sc. Business Administration||₦38,500||₦39,500||₦35,500|
|73||B.Sc. Computer Science||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|74||B.Sc. Computer Science/Economics||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|76||B.Sc. Cyber Security||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|78||B.Sc. Electronics with Physics||₦43,500||₦44,500||₦40,500|
|80||B.Sc. Environmental Health Science||₦46,500||₦47,500||₦43,500|
|81||B.Sc. Environmental Management||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|82||B.Sc. Estate Management||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|83||B.Sc. Forensic Science||₦43,500||₦44,500||₦40,500|
|85||B.Sc. Geography (Science)||₦36,300||₦37,300||₦33,300|
|87||B.Sc. Human Physiology||₦46,500||₦47,500||₦43,500|
|88||B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry||₦43,500||₦44,500||₦40,500|
|89||B.Sc. Information Technology||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|90||B.Sc. Information and Media Studies||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|91||B.Sc. International Relations||₦38,500||₦39,500||₦35,500|
|92||B.Sc. Library and Information Science||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|93||B.Sc. Mass Communication||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|96||B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics||₦46,500||₦47,500||₦43,500|
|98||B.Sc. Physics with Electronics||₦43,500||₦44,500||₦40,500|
|99||B.Sc. Political Science||₦38,500||₦39,500||₦35,500|
|100||B.Sc. Public Administration||₦38,500||₦39,500||₦35,500|
|101||B.Sc. Quantity Surveying||₦44,500||₦45,500||₦41,500|
|103||B.Sc. Software Engineering||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|107||B. Technology Education||₦41,500||₦42,500||₦38,500|
|108||B. Urban and Regional Planning||₦46,500||₦47,500||₦43,500|
|109||B Eng. Automotive Engineering||₦44,500||₦45,500||₦41,500|
|110||D Veterinary Medicine||₦46,500||₦47,500||₦43,500|
|111||Doctor of Optometry||₦46,500||₦47,500||₦43,500|
|112||Doctor of Pharmacy||₦43,500||₦44,500||₦40,500|
NOTES (payment to be made at faculties/departments)
- The general registration fees have been consolidated
- Architecture students are to pay an additional N5,000 in the department for ARCON
- Geology students are to pay an additional N10,000 in the department for the practical field trip
- Pharmaceutical science students are to pay an additional N8,000 in the faculty for induction, laboratory manuals and consumables
- Chemistry and industrial chemistry students are to pay N800 for the laboratory manual and report book at the department.
- Medical laboratory science students are to pay an additional N6,250 for mobile laboratory material at the clinical laboratory logbook in the department
- Dentistry students are to pay an additional N15,000 in the faculty for consumables.
- Clinical science students are to pay an additional N10,000 in the faculty as peculiar charges.
- All students from faculties of basic medical sciences (L100.SO II), Allied health sciences (except medical laboratory sciences), clinical and dentistry (L100-300) and medical laboratory sciences (L100-L200) are to pay Bench fees of N2,000 to the faculty of basic medical sciences.
D. Hostel and hostel maintenance charges (to be paid by students allocated bed spaces in the university halls of residence)……… N15,090 or N23,090 as the case may be.
- The fees in B and C are reflected in the students’ payment invoice and are not to be paid during the online registration exercise; while those in A and D (where applicable) are to be paid separately.
- All departmental or faculty association fees are paid centrally; all students are NOT TO PAY ANY CHARGES to any association
How to pay Bayero University, Kano (BUK) School Fees 2022/2023 Session.
Here contains information for BUK Fees portal for undergraduates, the places to pay and how to pay for the school fees. The instructions are very short, precise and simple. Read through to understand the payment process. Here is How to Pay BUK School Fee;
Students are strongly advised to adhere to the following payment procedure guidelines, as any deviation may result in delay or outright invalidation of your payment. Invalid payment results in invalid registration, which means expulsion.
Make sure you have
- Succefully authenticated your studentship
- Login to your account
- Update your profile
- Generate/print your BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF + RRR). Please note that your payment form now has a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) already generated for you and you do not need to generate another one. Registration fees are also reflected on student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform.
You can now proceed to either
- Pay online using your debit card on Remita’s platform.
- Go to the nearest bank branch to make your payment.
If your choice is Step 2(a), select payment on the the menu, you will be presented with the following:
click Pay with Remita Button
You will be redirected to the Remita payment platform and presented with the following form:
Confirm the following from the picture above,
- The browser displays an image of a padlock and the remita site name. Signifying a secured connection has been established
- The University Name and Logo is clearly displayed
- Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) which is the same as the one on your invoice is displayed
- The Amount due and the beneficiary of the payment
- Your Name is shown as the payer
- Your Phone Number and Email are also displayed
Next select the mode of payment. After payment is successful, you would be redirected back to the school portal’s notification receipt as show below.
When payment is made in a bank branch, and the portal still displays “Retrieval Reference Generated“; click on the check payment status button to query the current status of your payment. When the transaction is completed, it would promptly update your payment status and allow you continue your registration.
This article has taken you through the entire process of paying BUK fees and in the process, breaking down the fees per department. It is believed that after going through this article, the students should not just know the stipulated amount to pay, but be able to do the payment themselves.
Should you have any difficulty, you can always reach out to us in the comment section below. We are ready to help. And one last thing, please do not leave this page without sharing this article on the social media platforms by clicking the social icon below. Please share to get others informed.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.