PTI Effurun School Fees 2022/2023 Session: Schedule and How to Pay– Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (PTI Effurun) School Fees 2022/2023 for new and returning students.
One of the first things you are expected to do after course registration and the rest of those things needed for freshers and returning students in Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun is payment of school fees.
This article will walk you through the amount payable by new and returning students from first year to final year as well as the school fees schedule, breakdown and how to pay the school fees.
It is expected that after going through this article, the reader should be able to make payment of the school fees all by his or herself without any external guide.
In addition to the PTI Effurun School fees information here, you will also get information such as PTI Effurun School fees payment deadline, PTI Effurun school fees portal, PTI Effurun school fees for freshers, PTI Effurun school fees per semester and even PTI Effurun courses, department and registration procedure. So keep reading to stay informed.
PTI Effurun School Fees Schedule for Undergraduates [New and Returning Students] 2022/2023.
Definitely, new students can’t pay the same with old or returning students. This contains information on PTI Effurun School fees schedule for new and returning undergraduates in a well-organized manner. It contains the amount payable for each semester by the various departments available in the school.
|S/N||ITEMS||ND 11 IN NAIRA||H ND 11 IN NAIRA|
|2.||Consumable for Academic Work||5,500||7,500|
|4.||Examination (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|7.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000|
|8.||Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|9.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
Hostel accommodation fee is not included in the above school charges. The approved fee for hostel accommodation is N25,000.
* Also note that Swimming Proficiency is optional to returning (old) students (ND11 and HND11)
PTI School Fees for Fresh Students.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|4.||Consumable for Academic Work||10,000||10,000||12,200|
|5.||Examination (Per session)||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|8.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|9.||Hand Book/Academic Standard||2,000||2,000||2,000|
|10.||Registration Fee (Per session||8,000||8,000||8,000|
|11.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||4,600||4,600||4,600|
|12.||Log Book (SIWES)||–||600||–|
|13.||Verification of Credential||6,000||6,000||6,000|
How to pay Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (PTI Effurun) School Fees 2022/2023 Session.
Here contains information for PTI Effurun Fees portal for undergraduates, the places to pay and how to pay for the school fees. The instructions are very short, precise and simple. Read through to understand the payment process. Here is How to Pay PTI Effurun School Fee;
- Visit the PTI website www.pti.edu.ng, go to Portal and click on Applicant Login
- Login to your portal using your Username & Password, then click on check admission status
- Click on Print Acceptance Form & you will be redirected to generate Remita Payment Reference
- (RRR) for Acceptance Fee
- Print the Remita Payment Reference & take it to the bank to make payment
- Change your payment teller to receipt at the Accounts Department in PTI
- Go back to the PTI website www.pti.edu.ng, go to Portal and click on Student Login
- Login to your portal using your PTI Application Form Number & Password
- The portal prompts you to generate Remita Payment Reference (RRR) for School Fees
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5
- Go to the PTI website www.pti.edu.ng, go to Portal and click on Student Login and login using
- your PTI Application Form Number & Password
- Click on Course Registration on the left hand side of your portal, scroll down and click on “Click
- here to Register” to register your courses
- Print your Course Registration form and print all other relevant documents (e.g. Clinic Form,
- Exam Card, Hostel Allocation Form, Library Card etc.)
- All new students MUST generate the RRR code and pay for your acceptance fee before
- payment of school fees. (You MUST generate the RRR code from the PTI website)
- If you are still prompted to pay either acceptance or school fees after making payment, kindly
- requery the RRR code.
- For all returning students, carry over students and spill over students, it is mandatory for you
- to register for all your carry over courses (both first and second semester) when doing your
- If you lose your password, visit the ICT centre or send an email to email@example.com
- PTI Effurun Cut Off Mark
- PTI Effurun Post UTME Form
- PTI Effurun Post UTME Past Questions
- PTI Admission List
This article has taken you through the entire process of paying PTI Effurun fees and in the process, breaking down the fees per department. It is believed that after going through this article, the students should not just know the stipulated amount to pay, but be able to do the payment themselves.
Should you have any difficulty, you can always reach out to us in the comment section below. We are ready to help. And one last thing, please do not leave this page without sharing this article on the social media platforms by clicking the social icon below. Please share to get others informed.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.