Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024. The Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State. (Federal Poly Nekede) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent. Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State. Post UTME Admission and Screening here.
Candidates who had chosen the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State. (Federal Poly Nekede) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State. (Federal Poly Nekede) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State. Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Federal Poly Nekede Courses
The following are the list of departments under School of Business and Management Technology.
- ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT
- BANKING & FINANCE DEPARTMENT
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY DEPARTMENT
- MARKETING DEPARTMENT
- COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
- TAXATION DEPARTMENT
The following are the list of departments under School of Engineering Technology.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- PETROLEUM AND MINERAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
The following are the list of departments under School of Industrial and Applied Sciences.
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS DEPARTMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- DISPENSING OPTOMETRY DEPARTMENT
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
The following are the list of departments under School of Environmental and Design Technology.
- ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ARTS AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
The following are the list of departments under School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- MASS COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State.? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
Federal Poly Nekede Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Federal Poly Nekede cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Eligible candidates are requested to log on to www.fpno.edu.ng to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
- STEP 1: On our site www.fpno.edu.ng, click on “Admissions” on the menu or click HERE which will take you to our Application form site.
- STEP 2: On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
- STEP 3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
- STEP 4: Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
- STEP 5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
- STEP 6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
- STEP 7: Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
- STEP 8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
The following are required:
(a) O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
(b) 2023/2024 UTME Score.
(c) JAMB subject combination for the course applied.
Duration: All submissions and payments must be completed on or before 31st January 2022.
NB: Candidates are advised to Change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri as their FIRST CHOICE institution and also note that any wrong information supplied, disqualifies the candidate.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State. (Federal Poly Nekede) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.