Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024. The Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State (Federal Poly Offa) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent. Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State Post UTME Admission and Screening here.
Candidates who had chosen the Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State (Federal Poly Offa) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State (Federal Poly Offa) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
Eligible candidates are hereby invited for the 2023/2024 on-line Admission Screening Exercise. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Candidates are NOT expected to be physically present for the screening exercise.
- All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic Offa as their first choice institution in the 2023/2024 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum cut-off mark of 120, have the required relevant O’ level credit as contained in the JAMB brochure and must have uploaded their O’ level result(s) on JAMB CAPS through a Certified CBT Centre.
- All candidates who have applied for the Higher National Diploma (HND) Full Time admission into The Federal Polytechnic Offa.
Federal Poly Offa Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Federal Poly Offa cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- All Candidates are to make an online payment of ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
- All Candidates should visit the Polytechnic portal www.fpo.edu.ng for the following:-
- To make the online payment;
- Fill-in their details and the security form;
- Upload their results and other necessary credentials;
- Print out their security form and their post screening slip;
- Submit the printed security form at the security office in the Main campus of the Polytechnic along Ojoku road Offa, Kwara State.
- All Candidates must write their names in full, arranged with surname first as written on their O’ level results/certificates or ND certificate and must have an active email address.
- HND Candidates must state clearly the location of their ND institution and the exact number of their Industrial Training (IT) year(s).NOTE THAT FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS PROCEDURE AND ANY FALSE CLAIMS BY CANDIDATES SHALL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH CANDIDATES AND FORFEITURE OF THE ADMISSION AT ANY TIME IT IS DISCOVERED.
ALL uploads should be done within Eight (8) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State (Federal Poly Offa) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.