Does Landmark University Accept Two Sittings For Admission in 2022? This is the question that this article will attempt to provide an eligible and resourceful answer to.
Is the Landmark University, Omu Aran Kwara State (Landmark University) Still accepting two sittings for admission into its department in 2022. Find out the answer from this article.
While going through this article, there are some important queries which shall be answered. Some of which includes;
- Landmark University post utme closing date
- Landmark University post utme 2021/22
- Age limit for admission into Landmark University
- Landmark University post utme portal
- Does Landmark University accept two sittings for nursing
- Landmark University post utme cut off mark for all courses
- Landmark University direct entry
- Landmark University admission requirements
- Landmark University post utme news today
Are you applying for admission into the Landmark University, Omu Aran Kwara State? Are you wondering if the Landmark University, Omu Aran Kwara State accept two sittings for admission? See the answer below. You need to know if Landmark University Accept Two sittings, One sitting or not if you really want to gain admission into the Institution.
See Also: Does Landmark University Accept Second Choice?
Does Landmark University Accept Two Sittings For Admission?
The Short and Simple answer is YES! Landmark University Accept Two Sittings for Admission in 2022.
So what does this mean? This entails that you can combine and use different results and exams for gaining admission into the Landmark University, Omu Aran Kwara State.
So Landmark University accepts;
- WAEC AND WAEC
- NECO AND NECO
- WAEC AND NECO
- WAEC AND WAEC GCE
- NECO AND NECO GCE
How to Get Admission into Landmark University
If you want to gain admission into The Landmark University, Omu Aran Kwara State (Landmark University), follow the instructions below;
- Write JAMB and score at least 180 for the cut off Mark.
- Make sure you must have choose the Landmark University, Omu Aran Kwara State (Landmark University) as your first or Second Choice
- Get Landmark University Post UTME Past Questions for the Post UTME Exam
- Sit for the Landmark University Post UTME Exams
- Ensure that you have six credits including Math and English in not more than two sittings.
- Wait to check your name on the admission list.
In this article, you have seen the answer to the question, Does Landmark University Accept Two Sittings for Admission in 2022? We believe that with this information, you will be able to make the best decision for your education regarding admission into the Does Landmark University Accept Two Sittings for Admission in 2022? Please subscribe to our email list and share this article on Facebook, Twittter, and other social media platforms. Share by clicking the social icons below. Also leave a comment behind to let us know how we can better serve you. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.