Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: Screening Date and Requirements.
This is to inform all candidates who had chosen the Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic (Ibarapa Polytechnic) as their first and second choice that the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening form is out. The screening procedure; timetable, screening date, requirements and eligibility as well as the application procedure and cut off point has been released as well. This article will help you in the process of apply for Ibarapa Polytechnic Admission 2022/2023. Keep reading to get the complete information.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic (Ibarapa Polytechnic) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Fine Art
- Fashion Design Technology
- Computer Science
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Is Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Session Out?
When will the Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2021/2022
What are the requirements that you need for the Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Screening 2021/2022 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credits in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
Ibarapa Polytechnic Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Ibarapa Polytechnic cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- All candidates must read the guidelines before proceeding to register. Candidates should also ensure that requirements into programmes are carefully read as well.
- Candidates should ensure that correct information is supplied on the portal as wrong or false information can invalidate such a candidate’s admission. If admission is given upon false information by a candidate, such candidate shall have the admission so given withdrawn.
- Candidate’s names should be appropriately arranged—surname, first name and then middle name. Candidates should avoid name inconsistency. The names on the result of candidate O/L should be the same as the admission application. In the case of HND candidates, there should be name consistency with ND result, as any inconsistency in name arrangement can lead to disqualification.
- Candidates should use their personal phone numbers and email addresses as correspondences shall only be directed to supplied phone numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates who are found to fill more than one application shall be disqualified.
- Candidates are advised to deal cautiously so as not to be defrauded as Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic payment portal. On no account should payment be made through a third party or any other links.
For more information:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone: 08117641988, 08058363220 (Call only during the working hour between 8 am-4 pm, Monday-Friday)
Deadline for submission of application form: Not Specified.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic (Ibarapa Polytechnic) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.