JAMB Admission Letter Printing Procedure [2023 and Downwards]. This article will give you information on JAMB Admission Letter printing procedure as well as everything you will need to know about The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board letter printing procedure.
JAMB admission letter – All the candidates offered admission (all years) into accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria can print their admission letter on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website.
Printing JAMB admission letter is the next step after you have been offered provisional admission. You can know if you receive admission offer by the following two means.
All the candidates offered admission (2018/2019 downward) can now print their admission letters on JAMB portal after the payment of N1,000 (one thousand naira only) on the website.
Before you proceed, here’s a little information about the The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB), in case you do not know.
About the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations. All of these candidates must have obtained the West Africa School Certificate, now West African Examinations Council, WAEC, or its equivalent, National Examination Council (Nigeria), NECO.
The pioneer Registrar was Mr. Michael Saidu Angulu who served from inception in 1978 to 1986.
Admission Letter Printing: Instruction
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
Was this article helpful? Please share and leave a comment below. We value your opinion.
Quick Links o JAMB Update:
- JAMB CAPS
- JAMB Admission Status
- JAMB Admission Letter
- JAMB CBT Software
- JAMB Result
- JAMB UTME Form
- JAMB Direct Entry Form
- JAMB Brochure
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Cut Off Mark
- JAMB Regularization
- JAMB Change of Course / Institution
If you need more information concerning the JAMB Admission Letter Printing Procedure, Please subscribe to our email list and share this article on Facebook, Twittter, and other social media platforms. Share by clicking the social icons below. Also leave a comment behind to let us know how we can better serve you. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.