LASU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023
The Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for LASU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the LASU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
This article will provide you with information on the following;
- Lasu screening 2021
- Is lasu screening form out
- When will lasu screening form be out
- Lasu screening portal
- Lasu admission portal
- Requirements for lasu screening
- Does lasu do post utme
- Lasu screening date 2022
- Lasu admission requirements
- Lasu 2022/2023
Download LASU Post UTME Past Questions
Is LASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the LASU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Lagos State University, Ojo Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the LASU Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
LASU Post UTME Screening Requirements/Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Lagos State University, Ojo? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the LASU Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 190.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCREENING
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2021.
- ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2022/2023 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University, will have their claims automatically validated in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
LASU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the LASU Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.lasu.edu.ng
2. Point to Student, then click on New Applicants
3. Click on UTME/DE Screening (https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening)
4. Click on UTME CANDIDATE LOGIN
5. Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER, your SURNAME and click on SUBMIT.
6. Click “Make Payment (Admission Screening)” button.
7. On the Payment Page
– Supply Jamb Registration Number
– Select “Admission Screening Fee [ ICT Management Inclusive]” as Description
– Select “Ojo” as Campus
– Select “Student” As Category
8. After Successful Payment; return to your dashboard.
9. Click Start Admission Screening
10. At this time, your basic bio-data information will be displayed. Then, select either REGULAR STUDENT ADMISSION SCREENING OR REGULAR STUDENT WITH ENTREPRENURSHIP ADMISSION SCREENING from the drop-down menu: “Type of Screening”
11. Supply your Transaction ID used for Payment.
12. Once you have completed the application, print a copy of the Temporary Self-Screening Report. Please NOTE that all Screened Candidate must login into their Admission Screening Portal to Print their Final Self-Screening Report.
13. Candidate can repeat the above procedure if there is need to update/effect correction(s) on the earlier supplied records. With this, the candidate will be required to make payment for subsequent screening attempts.
Online Self-Screening Form For All Candidates
– After successful payment for LASU 2022/2023 Admission screening exercise, return to (https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening)
– Use your UTME Registration Number AND SURNAME to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform and suppply your Transaction ID.
– Carefully fill in your personal details as required
– Save and proceed
– Carefully enter your UTME details
– Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
– Save and proceed
– Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
– Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
– Save and proceed
– Input required O’ Level details
– Save and proceed
– Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY 1 sitting.
– Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one other Science subject and any other subject.
– Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
– Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
– Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise
– Candidates of Lagos State Origin MUST have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University, as their claim will be automatically validated before they can proceed with the Online Screening.
Note that any examination taken after July 2021 is not acceptable.
– Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
– CHECK THE “I CERTIFY” BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
– By ticking the “I Certify” button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point .
– Click the continue button
– After submission and successful completion of the online screening, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
– Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
ONLINE SCREENING GRADING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
· The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
· The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2021 JAMB brochure available online at www.jamb.gov.ng or https://jamb.gov.ng/ibass
· Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening
· The Point grading system is as follows:
|OLEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.