Obong University Post UTME Screening Form, Date, and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Obong University, Obong Ntak (Obong University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Obong University, Obong Ntak (Obong University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Obong University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Obong University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Obong University, Obong Ntak (Obong University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Obong University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the Obong University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Obong University, Obong Ntak Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Obong University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Obong University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Obong University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Obong University Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Obong University, Obong Ntak? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Obong University Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Admission into the University is open to all qualified candidates irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, race/creed, disability or political inclination
- Admission into the University is be only through either the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or Direct Entry of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- In order to be eligible for admission into the Obong University, all prospective students are expected to satisfy the following general requirements:
For admission through 100 level (UTME),
- Possess five (5) credits at SSCE or equivalence in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings;
- Score acceptable points in the UTME in relevant subjects.
For admission to 200 level (Direct Entry),
(in addition to 5 SSCE credits passes as in (3) i above), obtain a minimum of two (2) A’ level (or its equivalence) passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE, GCE A/Level, OND or HND with credit/merit passes, or possess a good first degree in a relevant field as the case may be.
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for admission into most courses.
- JAMB cut off mark for Obong University in the 2020/21 session is 140 points.
- Specific Faculty and Departmental Admission Requirements – Please click on the Faculty and Department of interest above.
- Candidates who have met entry requirements may click on the link to JAMB portal, follow the instructions to change your institution to Obong University.
- If you have difficulties making the change, please call any of the contact numbers listed below.
- Students currently enrolled at other universities who wish to transfer to Obong University should follow the following instructions to pay for and fill Obong University admission form.
Obong University Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Obong University cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Obong University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Obong University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Obong University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Obong University, Obong Ntak (Obong University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.